It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error registering CCM application during JTS setup

Mark Roberts (1205338) | asked Jul 05 '11, 12:52 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have an error during the JTS setup phase with respect to the registration of a CCM application. I suspect that the CCM application may not be configured properly after the upgrade but I am not sure how to check that. Is there any verification step that I can do to make sure that Tomcat is starting and running properly.

The error I get is :

An error occurred while attempting to access the Application About service listed in the Discovery document for this application. Please ensure that the application has been installed and provisioned correctly.ID CRJAZ2080E
hide details
The data at URL "https://rtc.site-name-hidden.com:9443/jazz/scr" does not appear be a SCR document. Please ensure that the URL is correct and try again.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.discovery.FriendsAdminRestService.getAboutServiceContent(FriendsAdminRestService.java:961)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
$Proxy151.getAboutServiceContent(Unknown Source)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)

3 answers

permanent link
Ravikanth Chavali (401724) | answered Dec 29 '14, 12:30 p.m.
I had the same error displayed but for a different reason; In this case it was because the database location was full and had no disk space. Error code/message was misleading

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 05 '11, 12:55 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have an error during the JTS setup phase with respect to the registration of a CCM application. I suspect that the CCM application may not be configured properly after the upgrade but I am not sure how to check that. Is there any verification step that I can do to make sure that Tomcat is starting and running properly.

The error I get is :

An error occurred while attempting to access the Application About service listed in the Discovery document for this application. Please ensure that the application has been installed and provisioned correctly.ID CRJAZ2080E
hide details
The data at URL "https://rtc.site-name-hidden.com:9443/jazz/scr" does not appear be a SCR document. Please ensure that the URL is correct and try again.
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException
com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.discovery.FriendsAdminRestService.getAboutServiceContent(FriendsAdminRestService.java:961)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:370)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:356)
org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:56)
$Proxy151.getAboutServiceContent(Unknown Source)

Mark, is this a distributed setup? Did you install the CCM app with the migration option? Do you see the server/conf/jazz/scr.xml application? Does tomcat deploy jazz.war at the CCM node? Can you access https://rtc.site-name-hidden.com:9443/jazz/scr in a browser?

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 06 '11, 10:51 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
We found that the CCM application did not start up.

For whatever reason Tomcat failed to deploy the CCM application's jazz.war.

We deleted the jazz folder server\tomcat\webapps\ tomcat redeployed and the CCM application was available afterward.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.