It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RPE - Find out transitive closure of a requirements artifact

Joerg Morbach (844) | asked Jun 08 '11, 10:55 a.m.
In RRC, I have a root artifact containing links to other artifacts such as use cases or requirements. These use cases and requirements have links to sub use cases and requirements and so on.

My question to the forum is, how can I find out the whole transitive closure when creating a template in Rational Publishing Engine. Is there a more efficient way than using Dynamic Data Source (DDS) on each potential interface (link) to other artifacts?

Is there anything similar to a list variable in RPE that can be filled with related artifact URLs by a Java Script logic.

One answer

permanent link
Edgar Ignacio Velazquez Mar (7225) | answered Jun 17 '11, 3:35 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
In RRC, I have a root artifact containing links to other artifacts such as use cases or requirements. These use cases and requirements have links to sub use cases and requirements and so on.

My question to the forum is, how can I find out the whole transitive closure when creating a template in Rational Publishing Engine. Is there a more efficient way than using Dynamic Data Source (DDS) on each potential interface (link) to other artifacts?

Is there anything similar to a list variable in RPE that can be filled with related artifact URLs by a Java Script logic.

Hi,
There is no other way than to using a Dynamic Data Source to retrieve the linked artifact and extract the information you need.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.