It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RRC RSA integration??

Qaiser Islam (31286974) | asked Jun 02 '11, 11:42 a.m.
is there any way to integrate RRC with RSA so that i could import my use case diagram in RSA.

i got couple of articles but all for previous rrc version which involve downloading the RRC model and import into RSA.. but i could not find the download link in this latest rrc version

i m using RRC 3.0.1 RC1 and RSA 8.x

regards,
Qaiser

3 answers

permanent link
Robin Bater (3.4k47) | answered Jun 10 '11, 10:49 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
is there any way to integrate RRC with RSA so that i could import my use case diagram in RSA.

i got couple of articles but all for previous rrc version which involve downloading the RRC model and import into RSA.. but i could not find the download link in this latest rrc version

i m using RRC 3.0.1 RC1 and RSA 8.x

regards,
Qaiser

With the introduction of the design management https://jazz.net/projects/design-management/ the integration between RRC and RSA is via OSLC linking rather than export/import.

If you expand the Traceability picture on that web page you will see the rich hover for requirements on a RSA model element.

permanent link
Veronica David (6) | answered Jun 11 '11, 9:11 a.m.
As I was looking for an answer to the same question as a way to integrate RRC with RSA so that i could import my use case diagram in RSA, I stumble upon this forum topic. Thanks a lot for the tips..=)

permanent link
Hector Agudo (4622) | answered Jun 18 '12, 5:09 a.m.
Then, is not possible to link  a requirement of RRC with a model of RSA in any way without using Design Manager?

Thanks in advance and regards

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.