It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Bulk import of Users into RQM with Role

Naveen Govindaswami (812) | asked May 31 '11, 5:50 a.m.
How do i bulk import of user into RQM Project with roles to other RQM project without manually doing one by one into project?

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Rota (14922221) | answered Sep 19 '12, 9:51 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
If you're an IBMer, I've built a tool that does this. "Jazz Product User Bulk Add Tool".  Its internal to IBM and free for anyone to use.  It includes support for all products, project creation, adding users, adding admins, licensing, and putting users on teams, and into a bluegroup.  Ping me if you need access.  Unfortunately, at this time, its customized for internal use and not something that is packaged for users.

See:  https://w3.tap.ibm.com/tap/app/2452

My tool does not do role mapping.  However, the Jazz API allows for that, and I've heard that they are working on a new GUI for bulk role mapping.
Naveen Govindaswami selected this answer as the correct answer

3 other answers

permanent link
Jirong Hu (1.5k9290258) | answered May 31 '11, 2:20 p.m.
How do i bulk import of user into RQM Project with roles to other RQM project without manually doing one by one into project?

We used RFT or RPT to bulk load users.

permanent link
Naveen Govindaswami (812) | answered Jun 06 '11, 4:15 a.m.

We used RFT or RPT to bulk load users.

Can you help me to Import user account through RFT?

I want to export and import user in RQM one project to other project. Pls provide me the step to import users in RQM

permanent link
Naveen Govindaswami (812) | answered Sep 19 '12, 11:42 p.m.
Hi Don,

I am a IBMer. I need access to "Jazz Product User Bulk Add Tool". Please provide me future details to use the tool.
navgovin@in.ibm.com - Add my ibm mail id. Please forward the instruction this id.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.