It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there a Maven Repository For the IBM jars?

Reggie Adkins (6111) | asked May 23 '11, 12:24 p.m.
Is there a maven repository for the IBM jars that deal with the rational toolset(RTC,RRC,RQM)? I am currently working on an integration project that leverage various com.ibm jars to extract information out of RTC and RRC. I spent the time loading the required dependency information within the pom.xml file, now all i'm needing is location to retrieve these jars. Any help, will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance,
Reggie

3 answers

permanent link
Jason Fregien (58910) | answered Oct 15 '13, 1:23 p.m.
I'm getting ready to evaluate RTC 4.0.4.  So in doing so I just had to manually upload over 70 jars from the SDK lib into our local maven repo.  Providing a public repo of all the SDK libraries would be a great help to those who have custom tools which are maven projects!  If you can't do the IBM ones for license issues, then adding the Eclipse jars that are used would be useful as well.  From what I saw, the versions included in the SDK are newer than any that are out in the main public repos.

permanent link
barnaby relph (1834) | answered Jun 21 '11, 11:05 a.m.
I'd like to second this request. there's a workaround of sorts here: http://kenai.com/projects/cowley/sources/source-code-repository/content/jazz-proxy-common/pom.xml?rev=5

which involves gettitng all the rependencies, packaging them into a single jar, then manually registering them into your local repo, but that's a fair amount of work and doesn't solve the problem for new devs or build machines.
We have an internal repo I can install them into, but a public repo would be very handy

Is it a license restriction thing?

Barny

permanent link
barnaby relph (1834) | answered Jun 21 '11, 11:04 a.m.
I'd like to second this request. there's a workaround of sorts here: http://kenai.com/projects/cowley/sources/source-code-repository/content/jazz-proxy-common/pom.xml?rev=5

which involves gettitng all the rependencies, packaging them into a single jar, then manually registering them into your local repo, but that's a fair amount of work and doesn't solve the problem for new devs or build machines.
We have an internal repo I can install them into, but a public repo would be very handy

Is it a license restriction thing?

Barny

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.