It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Impressions about RQM

Du Zhijie (122) | asked May 20 '11, 3:29 a.m.
About RQM,I think I learn a lot.when I complete the studying of RQM,I am able to:
Create a manual test script.; Modify a manual test script; Reuse existing manual test script content; Execute a manual test; Examine test results; Create a data-driven test script.
Even there are some difficulties,but I think the product is very useful and convenient.

2 answers

permanent link
Monica Johlic (21) | answered Mar 14 '12, 11:16 a.m.
Things to check:

- Check your test data (users) and make sure that the data records are correct (user, password).

- Check that in your test script, your test data field has the correct test data (users)

- make sure that he variable you are using are correct (user, password)

- Make sure that when you use the variable it appears like a light blue icon with blue letters.

permanent link
Bing Dong Ma (1962) | answered Feb 20 '12, 9:19 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,
You could refer to http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/clmhelp/v3r0m1/index.jsp?topic=%2Fcom.ibm.rational.test.qm.doc%2Ftopics%2Ft_working_with_datapools.html

Hi, Created a data pool in an excel sheet and saved it in CSV format. Created a test script to use the data. Execute the test case after importing the saved test script, while test execution the data (from the data table) does not appear in the executing test case Eg: For login if you create four data like : Hello, World etc...then at the time of execution am not able to see "hello" "world" instead am seeing only "Login" name.

Can anybody help me in this regard?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.