It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Help ! Unable to Build Repository database

Vibha Sinha (1643610) | asked May 27 '08, 2:34 p.m.
Hello

I am following the instruction on the following link to create a repository database:
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/HowToBuildRepositoryDatabase

I use the first option i.e. use Junit test to create repository. I am trying to create a JazzTalk component.

However, I get the following error when trying to run the junit test "AllTestsCreateDBWrapper"

SEVERE: Failed to get the service "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.IDatabaseCreationService".
com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.TeamServiceRegistryException: The required service owner for "com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.IDatabaseCreationService" could not be found.
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.internal.registry.OsgiServicesManager.getService(OsgiServicesManager.java:257)
at com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.services.TeamServiceRegistry.getService(TeamServiceRegistry.java:218)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.tests.TestDbRebuild.testRebuildAll(TestDbRebuild.java:37)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:64)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:615)
at junit.framework.TestCase.runTest(TestCase.java:164)
at junit.framework.TestCase.runBare(TestCase.java:130)
at junit.framework.TestResult$1.protect(TestResult.java:106)
at junit.framework.TestResult.runProtected(TestResult.java:124)
at junit.framework.TestResult.run(TestResult.java:109)
at junit.framework.TestCase.run(TestCase.java:120)
at junit.framework.TestSuite.runTest(TestSuite.java:230)
at junit.framework.TestSuite.run(TestSuite.java:225)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.junit3.JUnit3TestReference.run(JUnit3TestReference.java:130)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.TestExecution.run(TestExecution.java:38)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:460)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.runTests(RemoteTestRunner.java:673)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.run(RemoteTestRunner.java:386)
at org.eclipse.jdt.internal.junit.runner.RemoteTestRunner.main(RemoteTestRunner.java:196)

Would really appreciate help in solving this.

Thanks
- Vibha

2 answers

permanent link
Stenio Viveiros (11) | answered May 26 '20, 8:30 p.m.

Which configuration you have to adjust to work?

I'm having the same problem.

permanent link
Vibha Sinha (1643610) | answered Jun 19 '08, 9:56 a.m.
There was a problem with my launch configuration which was causing this problem.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.