It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unique/Integrated Baseline

paulo lacerda (3311414) | asked May 16 '11, 5:42 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have one project that is going to use RRC for requirements definition, RSA for uml modeling and RTC for configuration management.

I need to make a baseline that includes the requirements and models of a specific release. How can I do that using these products?

Thank you very much,
Paulo

2 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jun 21 '11, 5:07 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have one project that is going to use RRC for requirements definition, RSA for uml modeling and RTC for configuration management.

I need to make a baseline that includes the requirements and models of a specific release. How can I do that using these products?

Thank you very much,
Paulo

Hi Paulo,

to my knowledge, best you could do is baseline the UML models in RTC SCM. I am not sure about the baselining capabilities in RRC yet, but I believe you can not create baselines across RRC and RTC.

permanent link
Daniel Moul (4.9k1318) | answered Jun 21 '11, 8:11 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
RRC uses the concepts of snapshots to enable users to "get back" to a certain level of artifacts. When used with collections you get baselines of a set of requirement artifacts.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.