It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] Output from a join dataset not getting displayed. Bug?

Dhanya Saseendran (8831421) | asked May 05 '11, 9:08 a.m.
closed Jun 13 '17, 3:54 a.m. by Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645)
Hi All,

I have a dataset which is join from three datasets.
ie. A join from the first two dataset again joined with another.
The result when viewed the Preview is fine. But when I upload it to the server or run the 'View Report' as an XLS or any other, I am not able to view the output of this join dataset.

Is this a bug? I tried with different examples. Join of the first two dataset does not have this problem. But when it is joined with a third dataset, it is having this issue.

Can somebody verify if this happens to them?

Note: I am using RTC 2.0.0.2
Thanks
Dhanya

The question has been closed for the following reason: "Problem is not reproducible or outdated" by rschoon Jun 13 '17, 3:54 a.m.

4 answers

permanent link
Rohini Kumar (92853) | answered Jun 13 '17, 3:27 a.m.

how to perform division operation on join data set(from CCM and QM dataset),

when i am performing any operation then birt meter chart report shows correct value but after deploying meter not showing any value on CCM dashboard

permanent link
Dhanya Saseendran (8831421) | answered May 19 '11, 1:13 a.m.
Hi All,

This got resolved.
There was a mistake from my end.
Thank you

permanent link
Dhanya Saseendran (8831421) | answered May 19 '11, 12:58 a.m.
Hi Steve,

I have mailed you the rptdesign file and the screenshots of the join datasets.
Please let me know if you need any further info.

Dhanya
I've done three-way joins many, many times. If you can't view this from the "View Report" (BIRT authoring mode) then I don't think it's the 3-way join.

Can you post your report here?

cheers
Steve
--
Hi All,

The result when viewed the Preview is fine. But when I upload it to the server or run the 'View Report' as an XLS or any other, I am not able to view the output of this join dataset.

Is this a bug? I tried with different examples. Join of the first two dataset does not have this problem. But when it is joined with a third dataset, it is having this issue.

Thanks
Dhanya

permanent link
Steven Hovater (4132) | answered May 13 '11, 7:41 a.m.
I've done three-way joins many, many times. If you can't view this from the "View Report" (BIRT authoring mode) then I don't think it's the 3-way join.

Can you post your report here?

cheers
Steve
--
Hi All,

Thanks
Dhanya