It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Howto operation advisor with Process Aspect Editor

r c (3155) | asked Apr 29 '11, 8:56 a.m.
Hi,

I'm trying to create a new operation advisor using ui interface. I've readed https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ProcessAspectEditorCreation#How_to_Create_a_Process_Aspect_E but i can't do it.

Where do i have to do the plugin? in client , server side or both.

When I installed it in server side, I could upload plugin, but not visual part.
When I installed it in local side, eclipse client, it didn't appear as operation advisor.

To do the plugin I implements:
1. One Operation advisor class
2. One OperationDetailsAspectEditor class
3. One IProcessAspectEditorFactory class

Can anyone help?, Any idea will be appreciated!!

Best Regards,
Ramn Cao

2 answers

permanent link
Martha (Ruby) Andrews (3.0k44251) | answered Apr 29 '11, 5:34 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hello Ramon,

You need two plugins: one with the code for the advisor and one with the code for the UI parts (the factory and the aspect editor). The plugin with the code for the advisor should be added to the server. The plugin with the code for the UI should be added to the client.

Martha
Jazz Developer, Process Component

Hi,

I'm trying to create a new operation advisor using ui interface. I've readed https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ProcessAspectEditorCreation#How_to_Create_a_Process_Aspect_E but i can't do it.

When I installed it in local side, eclipse client, it didn't appear as operation advisor.

Best Regards,
Ramn Cao

permanent link
r c (3155) | answered May 02 '11, 11:57 a.m.
Hello Martha,

Thanks a lot for your help. Today I installed the plugin correctly, well i have errors, but that's another story.

Best regards,
Ramn Cao

Hello Ramon,

You need two plugins: one with the code for the advisor and one with the code for the UI parts (the factory and the aspect editor). The plugin with the code for the advisor should be added to the server. The plugin with the code for the UI should be added to the client.

Martha
Jazz Developer, Process Component

Hi,

Best Regards,
Ramn Cao

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.