It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CNFE: BadLocationException when delivering baseline

Patrick Leyman (3044) | asked Apr 26 '11, 10:52 a.m.
Hi,

We're using the Java API on RTC 3.0iFix1 to deliver a baseline to stream. On the interface IWorspaceConnection, we call the method deliver as follows:

wsConnection.deliver(stream, sync, Collections.singletonList(base), Collections.EMPTY_LIST, getMonitor());

Where
- stream is a IWorkspaceConnection (the stream where I want to deliver)
- sync is a IChangeHistorySyncReport (changes of this baseline vs. the old one)
- base is a IBaselineHandle

The method launches a CNFE for a class I cannot find in the buildtoolkit:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/jface/text/BadLocationException
at com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.util.AbstractProcess.getCustomizationModel(AbstractProcess.java:365)
at com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.util.AbstractProcess.getRoles(AbstractProcess.java:1463)
at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.WorkspaceConnection.deliver(WorkspaceConnection.java:1949)
at com.ibm.team.scm.client.internal.WorkspaceConnection.deliver(WorkspaceConnection.java:1739)
at eu.europa.ec.infso.maven.plugin.rtc.Accept.execute(Accept.java:126)

This code was functional in RTC 2.0.0.2iFix4, but seems broken since the upgrade. Please advise.
Patrick Leyman

2 answers

permanent link
Patrick Leyman (3044) | answered Apr 27 '11, 2:28 a.m.
Never mind, I found a jar containing the missing class. It's located in the buildengine, in the Eclipse plugins folder (not in the same folder where you find the other buildtoolkit jars).

regards,
Patrick

permanent link
John Scott (11) | answered Nov 13 '11, 11:49 a.m.
org.eclipse.jface.text.BadLocationException is contained in plugins/org.eclipse.text_3.5.0.v20090513-2000.jar

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.