It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Aggregations - How to get the row name which is aggregated?

Dhanya Saseendran (8831421) | asked Apr 26 '11, 6:46 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to get summation of Timespent from Child Actions on the parent Objects (Custom Work Item). For each of the object, I fetch all the children.
For the Parent table and the child table I have grouped by WorkItem Id and did some aggregation. At the child aggregated values are timespent, planned start date(custom field), due date, actual start date(custom field) and actual end date (custom field).

If I want to take summation of this aggregated timespent of each child how should I refer the aggreagated value. I tried row when doing the summation script on 'onFetch' method for the child. But it failed.

On the same line I want to do a comparison on the aggregated dates. How should I refer the aggregated dates?

One answer

permanent link
Dhanya Saseendran (8831421) | answered Apr 28 '11, 1:28 a.m.
Hi,

I am trying to get summation of Timespent from Child Actions on the parent Objects (Custom Work Item). For each of the object, I fetch all the children.
For the Parent table and the child table I have grouped by WorkItem Id and did some aggregation. At the child aggregated values are timespent, planned start date(custom field), due date, actual start date(custom field) and actual end date (custom field).

If I want to take summation of this aggregated timespent of each child how should I refer the aggreagated value. I tried row when doing the summation script on 'onFetch' method for the child. But it failed.

On the same line I want to do a comparison on the aggregated dates. How should I refer the aggregated dates?

Hi All,

I got this resolved with the use of some scripting. I removed aggregations from the child actions.

Thank you
Dhanya

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.