It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Obtain the locale used in the current process template

Tami Takamiya (2011110) | asked Apr 08 '11, 10:58 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is there an easy way to obtain the locale used in the process template, which is used in the project area?

Our code need to construct some messages on server and build machine, which might be using different language settings from the one used on client. I am thinking that using the locale used in the current process template as the default probably would be more appropriate than using the default locale used on the server or the build machine. Thanks.

2 answers

permanent link
Tami Takamiya (2011110) | answered Apr 08 '11, 2:59 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Jared,

I will take a look at the code and see if I could do the similar things on build machine as well. Thanks a lot.

permanent link
Jared Burns (4.5k29) | answered Apr 08 '11, 2:12 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Is there an easy way to obtain the locale used in the process template, which is used in the project area?

Our code need to construct some messages on server and build machine, which might be using different language settings from the one used on client. I am thinking that using the locale used in the current process template as the default probably would be more appropriate than using the default locale used on the server or the build machine. Thanks.

There is a server-side API that does what you're looking for. Instead of using the ClientMessages class, see com.ibm.team.process.service.ProcessAreaMessages.

- Jared

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.