It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Request for a Sample Project

Bob Ouellette (6) | asked Jun 18 '07, 12:35 p.m.
Does anyone know if there is a sample project that I can use to get started with. I would like something that is fully configured with a test project that has been using the "eclipse way" method.

2 answers

permanent link
Bob Ouellette (6) | answered Jun 18 '07, 9:57 p.m.
Thanks Kai,

I am interested in getting access to the sample project that was demonstrated at the conference. Would this be possible? I would like to review with me team ... perhaps we can connect off-line through e-mail.

permanent link
Kai-Uwe Maetzel (85611) | answered Jun 18 '07, 1:43 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Does anyone know if there is a sample project that I can use to get started with. I would like something that is fully configured with a test project that has been using the "eclipse way" method.

Bob,

Team concert comes with three process templates out of the box. When create a project area with the 'Sample Process' the project area gets setup with a few team areas, team members, streams etc. as described in the example section of the getting started guide. This is useful when you want to explore how a project area could be configured.

The 'Eclipse Way' and 'OpenUp' both initialize the project area with one team area, create a stream, and create a repository workspace for the creator of the project area. The creator can immediately share their code as described in the work items created for and assigned to them.

Cheers, Kai

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.