It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Automatic import/export of MS Project plans in RTC

Murad Korejo (2699) | asked Mar 25 '11, 11:01 a.m.
In RTC 3.0, there is the ability to import/export MS Project plans in XML format. Is there an API in the RTC SDK that can be called directly to perform this import/export, so that it's possible to effectively sync between MS Project and RTC?

2 answers

permanent link
VK L (8177154159) | answered May 09 '12, 3:02 a.m.
Hi All,
Did you get an idea of the Import/export of MPP Plans into RTC? What should be the xml configuration to import state-values , estimates, completion% etc?

Thanks.

I'll start to work on something similar within the next couple months. So, if you find a way to do it, please share :)

In my case I plan to improve the import/export, making it to read some xml configuration to correctly associate workitems types depending on MS Project item attributes. So, it would be very useful to find out how to extend the import/export API.

permanent link
Eduardo Bello (4401922) | answered Mar 25 '11, 3:01 p.m.
I'll start to work on something similar within the next couple months. So, if you find a way to do it, please share :)

In my case I plan to improve the import/export, making it to read some xml configuration to correctly associate workitems types depending on MS Project item attributes. So, it would be very useful to find out how to extend the import/export API.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.