It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there an RTC 3.0 plugin for RAD and RSA?

Enrique Gaona (13462426) | asked Mar 01 '11, 5:41 p.m.
Hi,
I'm trying to find out if there's an RTC 3.0 plugin for RAD and RSA. If so, would you know what version of RAD and RSA? Thanks.

Enrique

12 answers

permanent link
Biswajit Roy (6) | answered Sep 03 '11, 4:30 a.m.
Hi, I have RAD 8.0.3 with RTC 2.0.1 plugin installed through P2 plugin (Add new software) and it was working. But now as our RTC server got upgraded I am forced to update my RTC plugin but its not letting me to install RTC 3.0.1 onto the same package group with RAD as the older version already exists.
When I try to remove the older version through Installation manager its not listed as I installed it earlier through "Add new software". And there is no option for removing any software installed that way.

Please help if anybody has come across this kind of issue!

permanent link
Biswajit Ghosh (2144) | answered Oct 20 '11, 4:57 a.m.
Hi,
I would like to integrate code review tools like Check style along with RTC. I have already installed RTC 3.0.1 as a plug-in to Eclipse 3.6.2 and it is working fine. Please let me know the procedure how to integrate Checkstyle with the same.

Regards
Biswajit

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.