It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with installation of Rational Team Concert Client

Ernst Unterbauer (11) | asked Feb 08 '11, 11:34 a.m.
Hello,

during the installtion procedure of the Rational Team Concert Client for Eclipse I saw following error messages:

Das Paket com.ibm.cic.agent, das in der Datei C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\RTC-Web-Installer-Win-3.0\im\win32.win32.x86\install-client.xml angegeben ist, kann nicht gefunden werden.
Das Paket com.ibm.team.install.rtc.client.eclipse, das in der Datei C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\RTC-Web-Installer-Win-3.0\im\win32.win32.x86\install-client.xml angegeben ist, kann nicht gefunden werden.
Das Paket com.ibm.cic.agent, das in der Datei C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\RTC-Web-Installer-Win-3.0\im\win32.win32.x86\install-client.xml angegeben ist, kann nicht gefunden werden.
Das Paket com.ibm.team.install.rtc.client.eclipse, das in der Datei C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temp\RTC-Web-Installer-Win-3.0\im\win32.win32.x86\install-client.xml angegeben ist, kann nicht gefunden werden.

Do anybody knows the problem?

Best regards
Ernst

One answer

permanent link
Narayanan Potti (27037279) | answered Mar 23 '11, 2:29 p.m.
Hi

I too got the error about missing install.xml file when installing Eclipse client for RTC 2.0.0.2 iFix 2. It occurred on Windows 7 and XP machines when running launchpad.exe which is the method recommended by IBM at infocenter. I contacted RTC tech support, tech support asked me to get the checksum of the install image RTC-Eclipse-Client-2.0.0.2iFix2-Win32-Local.zip I had downloaded from jazz.net using Microsoft File Checksum Integrity Verifier utility.

The PMR is still open and I am asking my users to install Eclipse client using the Zip file installation as a workaround.

Thank You
NP

Hello,

during the installtion procedure of the Rational Team Concert Client for Eclipse I saw following error messages:

Do anybody knows the problem?

Best regards
Ernst

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.