It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RQM launch configuration

Joerg Moeller (9677) | asked Jan 30 '11, 8:52 a.m.
Hello,

this is propably not the perfect place to search for help but I'll give it a try.

I am currently working on a csv conector plugin for RQM server. It is working fine with a RTC server but I would like to debug it with a RQM server.

I've some problem in setting up a RQM launch configuration and was wondering if somebody can give some advice on which plugins have to be included.

Many thanks in advance!

Kind Regards
Joerg

2 answers

permanent link
Joerg Moeller (9677) | answered Feb 01 '11, 2:56 p.m.
Hello Stefan,

yes, I've worked through the complete PoC and provides great instructions. Like mentioned the connector works great on RTC server with the launch configuration created by following the instructions given in the RTC Extension PoC but obviously a different setup is needed for a RQM server. I managed to fix some of the problems but then experienced new ones so I was wondering if someone else might has run through this already.

Regards
Joerg

permanent link
Stefan Hufnagl (29411920) | answered Jan 31 '11, 5:21 a.m.
Hi Joerg,

did you looked at the RTC Extensibility Workshop? There are a good examples how to setup a RTC Development Environment.
Let me know if this helped...

Stefan

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.