It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Not able to synchronize RAM 7.5.0.1 with WSRR 7.0.0.3

Tim Munson (46111) | asked Jan 27 '11, 2:03 p.m.
I'm trying to pull in documents in WSRR to a Community in RAM and am getting the following error in the ramLog when I click on the Synchronize link in the Community.

CRRAM0001E 3667961 ERROR ws com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRWriter - Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java:".
com.ibm.ram.wsrr.ws.sdo.ServiceRegistryWebServiceException: Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java:".
at com.ibm.ram.wsrr.ws.sdo.ServiceRegistryWebServiceException_DeserProxy.convert(ServiceRegistryWebServiceException_DeserProxy.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.valueComplete(BeanDeserializer.java:957)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.encoding.Deserializer.endElement(Deserializer.java:694)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.events.P2DConverter.endElement(P2DConverter.java:521)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPElement.toEvents(SOAPElement.java:2356)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPElement.toContainedEvents(SOAPElement.java:2377)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPElement.toEvents(SOAPElement.java:2354)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPElement.toContainedEvents(SOAPElement.java:2377)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPElement.toEvents(SOAPElement.java:2354)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.builders.WebServicesFaultProcessor.createFault(WebServicesFaultProcessor.java:301)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPFault.getFault(SOAPFault.java:863)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.SOAPPart.getFault(SOAPPart.java:1157)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.SOAPPart.getFault(SOAPPart.java:778)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message.getFault(Message.java:1060)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message.ifFaultThrowSelf(Message.java:1040)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.PivotHandlerWrapper.invoke(PivotHandlerWrapper.java:302)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.PivotHandlerWrapper.invoke(PivotHandlerWrapper.java:249)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.PivotHandlerWrapper.invoke(PivotHandlerWrapper.java:249)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.WebServicesEngine.invoke(WebServicesEngine.java:336)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invokeEngine(Connection.java:937)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:731)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:680)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:502)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Stub$Invoke.invoke(Stub.java:1007)
at com.ibm.ram.wsrr.sdo.binding.WSRRCoreSDOSoapBindingStub.executeQuery(WSRRCoreSDOSoapBindingStub.java:948)
at com.ibm.wsrr.services.CoreService.executeQuery(CoreService.java:73)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRServiceProxy.executePropertyQuery(WSRRServiceProxy.java:810)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRServiceProxy.getAllPolicyDocumentBsrURIs(WSRRServiceProxy.java:855)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRWriter.getAllOriginalObjects(WSRRWriter.java:586)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRWriter.getAssets(WSRRWriter.java:338)
at com.ibm.ram.syncrhonizer.AbstractRamWriter.processAssets(AbstractRamWriter.java:227)
at com.ibm.ram.syncrhonizer.AbstractRamWriter.synchronize(AbstractRamWriter.java:184)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.RAMWSRRIntegrationManager.process(RAMWSRRIntegrationManager.java:62)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.web.ws.quartz.jobs.WSRRSynchronizationJob.executeJob(WSRRSynchronizationJob.java:49)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.web.ws.quartz.jobs.AbstractRAMJob.execute(AbstractRAMJob.java:80)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.web.ws.was.quartz.RAMThreadPool$RAMWork.run(RAMThreadPool.java:166)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext$RunProxy.run(J2EEContext.java:268)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:202)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext.run(J2EEContext.java:768)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.WorkWithExecutionContextImpl.go(WorkWithExecutionContextImpl.java:222)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.ABWorkItemImpl.run(ABWorkItemImpl.java:159)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1563)

The connection test was successfully when I created the connection and when I click on the Synchronize, it says the process started successfully and I don't get any error message in RAM saying the process failed.

I turned debug on in WAS and I see the following come back from the WSRR SOAP message...

<soapenv>
<soapenv>
<soapenv>
<soapenv>
<faultcode>
p244:>ServiceRegistryWebServiceException
</faultcode>
<faultstring>
com.ibm.sr.www.xmlns.prod.serviceregistry._6._3.ws.sdo.ServiceRegistryWebServiceException: Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java:".
</faultstring>
<detail>
<p244>
<message>Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java".</message>
</p244>
</detail>
</soapenv>
</soapenv>
</soapenv>

I'm running RAM 7.5.0.1 on DB2 9.7.3a and eWAS 7.0.0.13. The user connecting to WSRR has administrative rights. I've loaded the SOA library in RAM but have made no configuration changes in WSRR.

13 answers

permanent link
Gili Mendel (1.8k56) | answered Nov 22 '11, 7:53 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have the same problen.

When ALESync runs appears this trace in WSRR server log:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ram.common.data.exception.RAMRuntimeException "

Anyone found a solution? :(

Thank you in advance

First make sure that com.ibm.ram.common.jar and log4j-1.2.11.jar are on the classpath of your app.

permanent link
David Martín de Santos (6) | answered Jul 19 '11, 7:05 a.m.
I have the same problen.

When ALESync runs appears this trace in WSRR server log:

"java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ram.common.data.exception.RAMRuntimeException "

Anyone found a solution? :(

Thank you in advance

permanent link
Gili Mendel (1.8k56) | answered Feb 15 '11, 8:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Your logs have the following error coming out from WSRR

00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

I have asked WSRR developers to take a look at this thread.

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Feb 14 '11, 10:29 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

This sounds more like the problem is occurring on the WSRR side and RAM is just reporting it.

Rich

permanent link
Tim Munson (46111) | answered Feb 13 '11, 5:54 p.m.
It's been over a week - is there any progress or idea on what the problem could be? It's important we have a resolution or plan in the next week for our executive stakeholders.

Thanks,
Tim

I used https instead of http and after providing the same login credentials as on the WSRR connection page in RAM, I get the following...

{http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/serviceregistry/6/3/ws/sdo}WSRRCoreSDOPort
Hi there, this is a Web service!

can u try this url and let me know what response you get. replace localhost:9080 with your wsrr sever configuration

http://localhost:9080/WSRR6_3/services/WSRRCoreSDOPort

permanent link
Tim Munson (46111) | answered Feb 04 '11, 2:40 p.m.
I used https instead of http and after providing the same login credentials as on the WSRR connection page in RAM, I get the following...

{http://www.ibm.com/xmlns/prod/serviceregistry/6/3/ws/sdo}WSRRCoreSDOPort
Hi there, this is a Web service!

can u try this url and let me know what response you get. replace localhost:9080 with your wsrr sever configuration

Here's the error msg I have from the WSRR WAS log file.

00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask GSR5001I: Captured exception ends
00000035 scheduler I GSR5176I: Task: ALESynchronization with task id: 51 complete.
00000035 LdapRegistryI A SECJ0419I: The user registry is currently connected to the LDAP server ldap://HQ1MD03V02.bcbsncdev.com:389.
00000035 scheduler I GSR5175I: Task: ALESynchronization with task id: 51 started.
00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask GSR5000I: Captured exception : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ram.common.data.exception.RAMRuntimeException
00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ram.common.data.exception.RAMRuntimeException
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verifyImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.verify(J9VMInternals.java:72)
at java.lang.J9VMInternals.initialize(J9VMInternals.java:134)
at java.lang.Class.forNameImpl(Native Method)
at java.lang.Class.forName(Class.java:172)
at com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask.invokeTask(ALETask.java:75)

Let me know if you need more information

permanent link
Saurabh Agarwal (111123) | answered Feb 04 '11, 2:36 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask GSR5001I: Captured exception ends
00000035 scheduler I GSR5176I: Task: ALESynchronization with task id: 51 complete.
00000035 LdapRegistryI A SECJ0419I: The user registry is currently connected to the LDAP server ldap://HQ1MD03V02.bcbsncdev.com:389.
00000035 scheduler I GSR5175I: Task: ALESynchronization with task id: 51 started.
00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask GSR5000I: Captured exception : java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ram.common.data.exception.RAMRuntimeException
00000035 ale E com.ibm.sr.ale.wsrr.ALETask invokeTask java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: com.ibm.ram.common.data.exception.RAMRuntimeException

permanent link
Tim Munson (46111) | answered Feb 04 '11, 2:23 p.m.

permanent link
Tim Munson (46111) | answered Feb 03 '11, 2:17 p.m.
Still waiting on the WAS admin to get it to me - too many layers. I'll post it as soon as I get it.

Can we get the WAS log?

permanent link
Saurabh Agarwal (111123) | answered Feb 02 '11, 5:15 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Can we get the WAS log?

Can you check the WSRR log also to see if something failed there. The error seems to be coming from WSRR.

I'm trying to pull in documents in WSRR to a Community in RAM and am getting the following error in the ramLog when I click on the Synchronize link in the Community.

CRRAM0001E 3667961 ERROR ws com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRWriter - Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java:".
com.ibm.ram.wsrr.ws.sdo.ServiceRegistryWebServiceException: Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java:".
at com.ibm.ram.wsrr.ws.sdo.ServiceRegistryWebServiceException_DeserProxy.convert(ServiceRegistryWebServiceException_DeserProxy.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:48)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:600)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.encoding.ser.BeanDeserializer.valueComplete(BeanDeserializer.java:957)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.encoding.Deserializer.endElement(Deserializer.java:694)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.events.P2DConverter.endElement(P2DConverter.java:521)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPElement.toEvents(SOAPElement.java:2356)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.builders.WebServicesFaultProcessor.createFault(WebServicesFaultProcessor.java:301)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.xmlsoap.SOAPFault.getFault(SOAPFault.java:863)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.SOAPPart.getFault(SOAPPart.java:1157)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.SOAPPart.getFault(SOAPPart.java:778)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message.getFault(Message.java:1060)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.Message.ifFaultThrowSelf(Message.java:1040)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.PivotHandlerWrapper.invoke(PivotHandlerWrapper.java:302)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.WebServicesEngine.invoke(WebServicesEngine.java:336)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invokeEngine(Connection.java:937)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:731)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:680)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Connection.invoke(Connection.java:502)
at com.ibm.ws.webservices.engine.client.Stub$Invoke.invoke(Stub.java:1007)
at com.ibm.ram.wsrr.sdo.binding.WSRRCoreSDOSoapBindingStub.executeQuery(WSRRCoreSDOSoapBindingStub.java:948)
at com.ibm.wsrr.services.CoreService.executeQuery(CoreService.java:73)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRServiceProxy.executePropertyQuery(WSRRServiceProxy.java:810)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRServiceProxy.getAllPolicyDocumentBsrURIs(WSRRServiceProxy.java:855)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRWriter.getAllOriginalObjects(WSRRWriter.java:586)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.WSRRWriter.getAssets(WSRRWriter.java:338)
at com.ibm.ram.syncrhonizer.AbstractRamWriter.processAssets(AbstractRamWriter.java:227)
at com.ibm.ram.syncrhonizer.AbstractRamWriter.synchronize(AbstractRamWriter.java:184)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.wsrr.RAMWSRRIntegrationManager.process(RAMWSRRIntegrationManager.java:62)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.web.ws.quartz.jobs.WSRRSynchronizationJob.executeJob(WSRRSynchronizationJob.java:49)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.web.ws.quartz.jobs.AbstractRAMJob.execute(AbstractRAMJob.java:80)
at org.quartz.core.JobRunShell.run(JobRunShell.java:203)
at com.ibm.ram.repository.web.ws.was.quartz.RAMThreadPool$RAMWork.run(RAMThreadPool.java:166)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext$RunProxy.run(J2EEContext.java:268)
at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(AccessController.java:202)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.J2EEContext.run(J2EEContext.java:768)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.WorkWithExecutionContextImpl.go(WorkWithExecutionContextImpl.java:222)
at com.ibm.ws.asynchbeans.ABWorkItemImpl.run(ABWorkItemImpl.java:159)
at com.ibm.ws.util.ThreadPool$Worker.run(ThreadPool.java:1563)

The connection test was successfully when I created the connection and when I click on the Synchronize, it says the process started successfully and I don't get any error message in RAM saying the process failed.

I turned debug on in WAS and I see the following come back from the WSRR SOAP message...

<soapenv>
<soapenv>
<soapenv>
<soapenv>
<faultcode>
p244:>ServiceRegistryWebServiceException
</faultcode>
<faultstring>
com.ibm.sr.www.xmlns.prod.serviceregistry._6._3.ws.sdo.ServiceRegistryWebServiceException: Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java:".
</faultstring>
<detail>
<p244>
<message>Name "comp/env/ejb/ServiceRegistrySession63Local" not found in context "java".</message>
</p244>
</detail>
</soapenv>
</soapenv>
</soapenv>

I'm running RAM 7.5.0.1 on DB2 9.7.3a and eWAS 7.0.0.13. The user connecting to WSRR has administrative rights. I've loaded the SOA library in RAM but have made no configuration changes in WSRR.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.