It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.process.internal.com

Katie Vance (121) | asked Jan 26 '11, 1:52 p.m.
I cannot set a new baseline for my release because I get this error when I try to Add a baseline:

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.impl.ProjectAreaHandleImpl@1a3f1a3f (stateId: null, itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

I don't know what was done to cause this, but it seems to be a global problem. Other users of this project see the same error from another machine.

One answer

permanent link
Alex Schaffer (261) | answered Jan 28 '11, 2:37 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I cannot set a new baseline for my release because I get this error when I try to Add a baseline:

CRJAZ0215I Item not found: com.ibm.team.process.internal.common.impl.ProjectAreaHandleImpl@1a3f1a3f (stateId: null, itemId: , origin: <unset>, immutable: <unset>)

I don't know what was done to cause this, but it seems to be a global problem. Other users of this project see the same error from another machine.

Hi Katie,
I was unable to find any defects related to this in our database. Could you open a defect against Process with instructions on how to recreate this problem, along with the build/version and platform of the server you're using?

Thanks!

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.