It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

If the 'server administration' page can be extended?

lu lu (7122) | asked Dec 08 '10, 4:37 a.m.
We are QM developers, we have one proposal to add one customized feature as individual function on 'server administration' page, but concern about the extensibility of the certain UI and service.

I am also not sure that service (com.ibm.team.repository.service) can be extended by other application.

Any one can help me to make sure that this certain UI and service can be extended by its above application? Thanks very much.

2 answers

permanent link
lu lu (7122) | answered Dec 08 '10, 8:43 p.m.
yes, I know application can be extended on jazz, but I am not sure if the 'server administration' page(server console) can be extended? I can't find an example about such extension.

We are QM developers, we have one proposal to add one customized feature as individual function on 'server administration' page, but concern about the extensibility of the certain UI and service.

I am also not sure that service (com.ibm.team.repository.service) can be extended by other application.

Any one can help me to make sure that this certain UI and service can be extended by its above application? Thanks very much.

Of course the answer is positive. You could refer to https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ComponentDevelopment for more info.

permanent link
Jack Liao (2111) | answered Dec 08 '10, 10:31 a.m.

Of course the answer is positive. You could refer to https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ComponentDevelopment for more info.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.