It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Unable to Save Work Item on Jazz.net

Gaston Williams (81126) | asked Nov 05 '10, 8:40 a.m.
Today, I'm unable to update a defect in Jazz.net that I created. I was able to add comments and save this defect in the past. However now when I attempt to save with a comment to answer a question from a Jazz developer, I get a message like this:

"Missing required license. An error response was received from the Jazz Team Server Status=400 Message: CRJAZ1848E: To perform the "Save Work Item" operation, your server administrator must assign you one of the following licenses installed on the server..."

Here is a link to the work item I cannot save:
https://jazz.net/jazz/resource/itemName/com.ibm.team.workitem.WorkItem/117073

I tried to create a new defect for this issue, but I'm unable to do that because of the same error.

2 answers

permanent link
Daniel Cox (4261168) | answered Nov 05 '10, 10:49 a.m.
There was a serious power outage that took out the jazz.net server and I believe they have not fully recovered from this yet. I see the same behavior as you.

permanent link
Gaston Williams (81126) | answered Nov 08 '10, 10:52 a.m.
There was a serious power outage that took out the jazz.net server and I believe they have not fully recovered from this yet. I see the same behavior as you.

Thanks, for letting me know. I tried it again today and it's now working for me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.