It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Can't create a plan?

Scott Chapman (3216547) | asked Oct 29 '10, 10:25 a.m.
For some reason when I create a plan I am able to select some iterations but not others; some the OK button is grayed out.

Why are some not selectable?

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 08 '10, 1:47 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Scott,

feel free to suggest this and create an enhancement request.

Thanks,

Ralph

That was it. Since it allows me to select those, just not hit "OK" it should tell me in the dialog box why that selection is unacceptable.

Just a suggestion...

Thanks!

permanent link
Scott Chapman (3216547) | answered Nov 07 '10, 7:27 a.m.
That was it. Since it allows me to select those, just not hit "OK" it should tell me in the dialog box why that selection is unacceptable.

Just a suggestion...

Thanks!

Hi Scott,

I suspect that you can only select iterations of a timeline that the team the plan is owned by is working against. Please chack the Category tab of the process configuration.

Another possible cause would be that the grayed out iterations have not been marked as "A release is scheduled for this iteration". Those iterations can't be used for planning because they are not meant to deliver anything.

Ralph

For some reason when I create a plan I am able to select some iterations but not others; some the OK button is grayed out.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Nov 01 '10, 12:42 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Scott,

I suspect that you can only select iterations of a timeline that the team the plan is owned by is working against. Please chack the Category tab of the process configuration.

Another possible cause would be that the grayed out iterations have not been marked as "A release is scheduled for this iteration". Those iterations can't be used for planning because they are not meant to deliver anything.

Ralph

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.