It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Querying for workitems by team area

Bharath M (5465428) | asked Oct 27 '10, 6:36 a.m.
Hi,

I was trying to query workitems by team area within a project with a set of conditions. All the teams are associated with same timeline. When I run the query it returns only workitems with planned for iteration is part of the associated timeline. Workitems with other iterations are missing.

Is this expected behaviour? How can I retrieve all the workitems per team irrespective of the planned for iterations. The data I'm querying on is migrated from CQ.

Thanks,
Bharath

One answer

permanent link
Kim Soederhamn (1.5k24247) | answered Oct 29 '10, 3:49 a.m.
Hi,

I was trying to query workitems by team area within a project with a set of conditions. All the teams are associated with same timeline. When I run the query it returns only workitems with planned for iteration is part of the associated timeline. Workitems with other iterations are missing.

Is this expected behaviour? How can I retrieve all the workitems per team irrespective of the planned for iterations. The data I'm querying on is migrated from CQ.

Thanks,
Bharath

Hey Bharath - I'm not sure I understand your problem correct - do you have workitems planned for iterations on multiple timelines ?

I only have one timeline and I just ran a query for a team and it runs fine - perhaps the problem is with your "filed against" attribute - if the workitem is not filed against that team you query on they will not be there ?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.