It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to query and display interested comments entry?

Guowei Jim Hu (1.0k810353) | asked Oct 01 '10, 4:01 p.m.
I can query work item's Discussion field which is called Comments on the attributes list you can query against.

But the available value is only Created By and you can't display either the whole Comments field or any comment entry matching your query in result layout as it is not on the Available Columns.

Is there any tricks?

Can this be a reasonable enhancement request?

2 answers

permanent link
Guowei Jim Hu (1.0k810353) | answered Oct 04 '10, 9:47 a.m.
This sounds reasonable to me... to summarize you'd like to see a summary in the query results which show a text context to the search term so that you can more easily browse the results. Please submit an enhancement request with as many details as you can about how you see this would help you.
Jean-Michel

Thanks, rasied an enhancen request:
http://jazz.net/jazz/web/projects/Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=134893

permanent link
Jean-Michel Lemieux (2.5k11) | answered Oct 01 '10, 10:42 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
This sounds reasonable to me... to summarize you'd like to see a summary in the query results which show a text context to the search term so that you can more easily browse the results. Please submit an enhancement request with as many details as you can about how you see this would help you.
Jean-Michel

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.