It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Problem with Rational Asset Manager 7.5 version installation

Manjula Somisetty (3642) | asked Sep 21 '10, 2:52 a.m.
When i am trying to install the Rational Asset Manager 7.5 version i am getting the below error.
error:- The resolve process can not be completed.Can not find shareable entities for IBM Rational Asset Manager
server in https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-asset-manager/7.5/M3/install-repository/server/Offerings/com.ibm.rational.asset.manager.71.server_7.5.0.20100715_1721.jar/com.ibm.rational.

4 answers

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered Sep 21 '10, 11:31 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
On 9/21/2010 2:52 AM, msomiset wrote:
When i am trying to install the Rational Asset Manager 7.5 version i
am getting the below error.
error:- The resolve process can not be completed.Can not find
shareable entities for IBM Rational Asset Manager
server in
https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-asset-manager/7.5/M3/install-repository/server/Offerings/com.ibm.rational.asset.manager.71.server_7.5.0.20100715_1721.jar/com.ibm.rational.

Hi,

Wait three days and GA 7.5 will be available.

There were also some big jazz.net problems this morning. It's back up.
Maybe that was the problem.

Rich

permanent link
Michel Morin (31) | answered Sep 21 '10, 11:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
When i am trying to install the Rational Asset Manager 7.5 version i am getting the below error.
error:- The resolve process can not be completed.Can not find shareable entities for IBM Rational Asset Manager
server in https://jazz.net/downloads/rational-asset-manager/7.5/M3/install-repository/server/Offerings/com.ibm.rational.asset.manager.71.server_7.5.0.20100715_1721.jar/com.ibm.rational.

I just attempted the install by downloading the zip. I got an issue the first time as the zip was corrupted, then I downloaded again, and it worked. I didn't get this error when I tried the install. I think there is issues with the server. I would try again a few times and see if the errors returns.

To retry, close Installation Manager, then click on the link in the launchpad to reopen Installation Manager and enter your Jazz ID credentials to continue with install

permanent link
Manjula Somisetty (3642) | answered Sep 24 '10, 3:26 a.m.

I just attempted the install by downloading the zip. I got an issue the first time as the zip was corrupted, then I downloaded again, and it worked. I didn't get this error when I tried the install. I think there is issues with the server. I would try again a few times and see if the errors returns.

To retry, close Installation Manager, then click on the link in the launchpad to reopen Installation Manager and enter your Jazz ID credentials to continue with install[/quote

Today i downloaded 7.5 version.When I am trying to install I am getting below error

Error during "post-install configure" phase:

java.lang.NullPointerException
com.ibm.ram.installtools.MimeTypeConfiguration.run(MimeTypeConfiguration.java:54)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
com.ibm.cic.agent.core.commonNativeInstallAdapter.Invoke$InvokeRunnable.run(Invoke.java:189)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)

permanent link
Uday Man Lama (6) | answered Nov 23 '10, 4:13 a.m.
Hi ,

I have been trying to install Rational Asset Manager 7.5 on my machine with the help of the installation manager . Even i get the same error at the end stage of the process.

Error during "post-install configure" phase:
java.lang.NullPointerException

Has anybody been able to get past this error . Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.