It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Anyone successfully adding rtc_cm attributes via REST in M8?

Sean G Wilbur (87212421) | asked Sep 06 '10, 11:27 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I have a custom work item attribute that I am setting externally and passing to RTC as an XML document via the REST API. This was working correctly for 3.0m7a, I upgraded to 3.0M8 and started validating the changes and noticed that even though I am putting the field in the XML it is not being accepted by RTC, in this case I get an error that the attribute requires a value, which makes sense because it is mandatory.

I tried a simple test for a new record with out luck, and also have grabbed and existing record as XML updated the XML and put that back to the server without luck for this particular attribute ? I have double checked the attribute id, tried with json as well and no luck any suggestions or do I need to change the namespace for custom rtc work item attributes? I am using rtc_cm:* but I also tried oslc_cm:* and calm:* just in case.

Any suggestions are welcome.

-Sean

One answer

permanent link
Sean G Wilbur (87212421) | answered Sep 07 '10, 10:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.