It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC 3.0 M8 - Login error at the first attempt only...

EclipseTalk . (32736061) | asked Sep 01 '10, 7:52 a.m.
Hello,
I'm getting the following error when I log the first time to ccm using this snippet. After getting the error, if I try to log in again, it works fine.
Does anyone know why?

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.HostUnknownException: CRJAZ1368E The URL "https://cmlwb:9443/ccm/versionCompatibility?clientVersion=3.0M8" cannot be reached. The network stated the URL is invalid. The error is "java.nio.channels.UnresolvedAddressException". Verify the URL and contact your administrator.

at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executePrimitiveRequest(ClientHttpUtil.java:699)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:248)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:221)
at com.ibm.team.repository.transport.client.ClientHttpUtil.executeHttpMethod(ClientHttpUtil.java:170)

Thank you

3 answers

permanent link
Sean G Wilbur (87212421) | answered Sep 06 '10, 1:01 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
That is the default hostname 'cmlwb' and is hardcoded in a few configuration files for the common project admin, I believe they are updated when you run the setup or add an alias to your hosts file.

-Sean

permanent link
EclipseTalk . (32736061) | answered Sep 06 '10, 1:25 p.m.
Thanks - I got it to work now.
I'm using a different alias for the server name.

permanent link
Sean G Wilbur (87212421) | answered Sep 09 '10, 12:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
They have updated the instructions for getting this up and running and yup, this is the first step :)

https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ClmSetupInstructions

-Sean

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.