It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

JazzTalk Walkthrough Problems

Kai Nehring (3116) | asked Mar 24 '08, 1:56 p.m.
Hi,

I am trying the JazzTalk Walkthrough and stuck at Step 7: Test with the web interface

The Problem: It is supposed to run "JazzServer with JazzTalk" but I can't find that file! :shock:

The following 3 files just create the DB-Tables...

"JazzTalk - Create Repository Database.launch"
"JazzTalk - Jetty JazzServer.launch"
"JazzTalk - Repotools - Create Tables.launch"

Where can I get the missing file?

Thanks a lot
Kai

6 answers

permanent link
Chris Daly (61651) | answered Mar 24 '08, 9:06 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
kainehring wrote:
Hi,

I am trying the JazzTalk Walkthrough and stuck at Step 7: Test with
the web interface

The Problem: It is supposed to run "JazzServer with
JazzTalk" but I can't find that file! :shock:

The second one, "JazzTalk - Jetty JazzServer.launch" is the correct one
for starting the server (The launches must have been renamed. I just
fixed the wiki to indicate this). I just tried this with M5a and
noticed that it is missing several plug-ins:

com.ibm.team.repository.jdni
com.ibm.team.repository.provision
org.apache.naming

But after adding these the launch worked fine for step 7 of Jazztalk.

The other two launches are two different ways of creating the database
(step 6). Either one should work. With M5a the "JazzTalk - Repotools -
Create Tables" needed to have these plug-ins added:

org.apache.naming
com.ibm.team.scm.common
com.ibm.team.scm.service

If you are using Beta2a I think these launches should work as-is. Can
you give it another try?

--
Chris Daly
Jazz Component Development Team

permanent link
Kai Nehring (3116) | answered Mar 26 '08, 2:01 p.m.
kainehring wrote:
Hi,

I am trying the JazzTalk Walkthrough and stuck at Step 7: Test with
the web interface

The Problem: It is supposed to run "JazzServer with
JazzTalk" but I can't find that file! :shock:

The second one, "JazzTalk - Jetty JazzServer.launch" is the correct one
for starting the server (The launches must have been renamed. I just
fixed the wiki to indicate this). I just tried this with M5a and
noticed that it is missing several plug-ins:

com.ibm.team.repository.provision
org.apache.naming

But after adding these the launch worked fine for step 7 of Jazztalk.

The other two launches are two different ways of creating the database
(step 6). Either one should work. With M5a the "JazzTalk - Repotools -
Create Tables" needed to have these plug-ins added:

org.apache.naming
com.ibm.team.scm.common
com.ibm.team.scm.service

If you are using Beta2a I think these launches should work as-is. Can
you give it another try?

--
Chris Daly
Jazz Component Development Team

Hi,

It seems to work now.

Thanks a lot!!!
Kai

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 15 '09, 12:44 p.m.
Attached is the snapshot of console when I tried to run the repotools command (through launch configuration) to create database tables in the context of JazzTalk tutorial. Any help?

Repo Tools, Version 1.0.1 - I20081024-1335
No provision profile files were found. Provisioning will not be performed.
Rational Jazz Team Server - Standard
Loading configuration from "file:C:\Program Files\IBM\RTC 1.0.1-dev\jazz\client\eclipse/../../server/teamserver.properties".
Attempting Initial Database Connection Using
Db Name/Location: repositoryDB
Initial database connection successful
Db Product Name: Apache Derby
Db Product Version: 10.3.3.1 - (677131)
Db URL: jdbc:derby:repositoryDB
Jdbc Driver Name: Apache Derby Embedded JDBC Driver
Jdbc Driver Version: 10.3.3.1 - (677131)
Fulltext Index Location: workitemindex\fulltext_index\

WARNING: You are about to drop and recreate the tables for the database "repositoryDB".
Do you wish to continue? Enter Y to confirm.
Y
Creating the tables for the database "repositoryDB" with indices.
CRJAZ0878I Failed to create initializer "com.example.jazztalk.service.JazzTalkInitializer".
The database tables were created successfully.

permanent link
Matt Lavin (2.7k2) | answered Jan 15 '09, 1:28 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Are there any more details available in the repotools_createTables.log
file?

-
Matt Lavin
Jazz Server Team

On Thu, 2009-01-15 at 17:47 +0000, vinaykumarreddyk wrote:
Attached is the snapshot of console when I tried to run the repotools
command (through launch configuration) to create database tables in
the context of JazzTalk tutorial. Any help?

Repo Tools, Version 1.0.1 - I20081024-1335
No provision profile files were found. Provisioning will not be
performed.
Rational Jazz Team Server - Standard
Loading configuration from "file:C:\Program Files\IBM\RTC
1.0.1-dev\jazz\client\eclipse/../../server/teamserver.properties".
Attempting Initial Database Connection Using
Db Name/Location: repositoryDB
Initial database connection successful
Db URL: jdbc:derby:repositoryDB
Fulltext Index Location: workitemindex\fulltext_index\

WARNING: You are about to drop and recreate the tables for the
database "repositoryDB".
Do you wish to continue? Enter Y to confirm.
Y
Creating the tables for the database "repositoryDB" with
indices.
CRJAZ0878I Failed to create initializer
"com.example.jazztalk.service.JazzTalkInitializer".
The database tables were created successfully.

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 15 '09, 2:47 p.m.
Thanks for that hint! I missed out "extends AbstractRepositoryComponentInitializer" for the JazzTalkInitializer which is apparent from the log file you have mentioned. Now database tables are successfully created with out any errors.

However,when I try this link "http://localhost:9080/jazz/service/com.example.jazztalk.common.IJazzTalkService/allMessages" to test the service, it appears that the "component has not been installed in the database" yet. Any pointers?

Following in the info on console

osgi> log4j:WARN No appenders could be found for logger (com.ibm.team.repository.jndi.internal.Activator).
log4j:WARN Please initialize the log4j system properly.
00:53:51.515 INFO org.mortbay.log.LogImpl.add(LogImpl.java:109) >21> added org.mortbay.log.OutputStreamLogSink@5960596
00:53:51.484 INFO org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.doStart(HttpServer.java:684) >16> Version Jetty/5.1.x
00:53:51.515 INFO org.mortbay.util.FileResource.<clinit>(FileResource.java:60) >24> Checking Resource aliases
00:53:51.906 INFO org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:74) >22> Started org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler@57225722
00:53:51.921 INFO org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:74) >17> Started WebApplicationContext
00:53:51.953 INFO org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.start(SocketListener.java:205) >17> Started SocketListener on 0.0.0.0:9080
00:53:52.890 INFO org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.start(SocketListener.java:205) >17> Started SocketListener on 0.0.0.0:9443
00:53:52.890 INFO org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:74) >15> Started org.mortbay.jetty.Server@62406240
00:54:37.343 INFO org.mortbay.util.Container.start(Container.java:74) >08> Started HttpContext
00:54:43,250 INFO uration.OverridablePropertyFileServerConfiguration - Loading configuration from "com.ibm.team.repository.common/teamserver.properties".
00:54:43,875 INFO .repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionFactory - Attempting Initial Database Connection Using
Db Name/Location: C:\Program Files\IBM\RTC 1.0.1-dev\jazz\client\eclipse/../../server/repositoryDB
00:54:51,265 INFO .repository.service.internal.rdb.ConnectionFactory - Initial database connection successful
Db URL: jdbc:derby:C:\Program Files\IBM\RTC 1.0.1-dev\jazz\client\eclipse/../../server/repositoryDB
00:54:51,515 INFO m.team.fulltext.service.internal.index.IndexConfig - Fulltext Index Location: C:\Program Files\IBM\RTC 1.0.1-dev\jazz\server\fulltext_index\
00:54:52,906 ERROR ComponentNotInstalled - Component has not been installed in the database: com.example.jazztalk00:54:54,609 WARN com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet - CRJAZ1181I Security notice during initialization: Allowing ADMIN user access. It is recommended that you disable the ADMIN user and create a real user with administrative rights.
00:54:54,625 WARN com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.TeamServerServlet - CRJAZ1182I Security notice during initialization: Allowing identity assertion. This should only be enabled at development time.
00:55:56,328 ERROR sqlTxLogger - Exception preparing SQL: select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
00:55:56,343 WARN sqlExceptionLogger - Syntax error or access rule violation
SQL: select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
SQL Exception #1
SQL Message: Schema 'JAZZTALK' does not exist
SQL State: 42Y07
Error Code: 20000

java.sql.SQLException: Schema 'JAZZTALK' does not exist
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.Util.generateCsSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.ConnectionChild.handleException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedPreparedStatement.<init>(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.jdbc.Driver30.newEmbedPreparedStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.EmbedConnection.prepareStatement(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.stat.ConnectionStatWrapper.prepareStatement(ConnectionStatWrapper.java:272)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.ConnectionErrLogWrapper.prepareStatement(ConnectionErrLogWrapper.java:334)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.leak.ConnectionLeakWrapper.prepareStatement(ConnectionLeakWrapper.java:223)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.FetchRows.<init>(FetchRows.java:131)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.MediatorUtils$1.<init>(MediatorUtils.java:40)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.MediatorUtils.fetchData(MediatorUtils.java:40)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator.queryData(RdbRepositoryDataMediator.java:798)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.performQuery(QueryService.java:533)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.doExecuteItemQuery(QueryService.java:387)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.access$0(QueryService.java:384)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService$1.run(QueryService.java:221)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService$1.run(QueryService.java:1)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase$Transaction.run(RepositoryDatabase.java:455)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase.runTransaction(RepositoryDatabase.java:286)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase.runInTransaction(RepositoryDatabase.java:241)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TransactionService.runInTransaction(TransactionService.java:74)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor56.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:618)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:375)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:55)
at $Proxy35.runInTransaction(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.executeItemQuery(QueryService.java:212)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.queryItems(QueryService.java:814)
at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor62.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:375)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord.access$0(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:361)
at org.eclipse.soda.sat.core.internal.record.ExportProxyServiceRecord$ExportedServiceInvocationHandler.invoke(ExportProxyServiceRecord.java:55)
at $Proxy45.queryItems(Unknown Source)
at com.example.jazztalk.service.JazzTalkService.getAllMessages(JazzTalkService.java:27)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
at $Proxy77.getAllMessages(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:79)
at com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.AbstractTeamServerServlet.doModelledRestService(AbstractTeamServerServlet.java:542)
at com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.AbstractTeamServerServlet.service(AbstractTeamServerServlet.java:1434)
at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:689)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$ServletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:180)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:111)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:75)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:428)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:473)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:568)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1530)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1482)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpServer.service(HttpServer.java:909)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:820)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:986)
at org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:837)
at org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:245)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:357)
at org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:534)
Caused by:
ERROR 42Y07: Schema 'JAZZTALK' does not exist
at org.apache.derby.iapi.error.StandardException.newException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.QueryTreeNode.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.QueryTreeNode.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromBaseTable.bindTableDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromBaseTable.bindNonVTITables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromList.bindTables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.SelectNode.bindNonVTITables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLStatementNode.bindTables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLStatementNode.bind(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.CursorNode.bindStatement(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepMinion(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.GenericStatement.prepare(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericLanguageConnectionContext.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown Source)
... 70 more
00:55:56,359 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - Failing ast query
-----------
MessageQueryModel r = MessageQueryModel.ROOT;
AstQuery q = (AstQuery) IItemQuery.FACTORY.newInstance(r);
-----------
IDynamicQueryModel d = ItemUtil.itemTypeFor("Message", "com.example.jazztalk").getQueryModel();
IItemQuery q = IItemQuery.FACTORY.newInstance((IDynamicItemQueryModel) d);
-----------

select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
00:55:56,375 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - InternalRepositoryException processing query
com.ibm.team.repository.common.InternalRepositoryException: CRJAZ0402I Error executing statement select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.MediatorUtils.fetchData(MediatorUtils.java:65)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator.queryData(RdbRepositoryDataMediator.java:798)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.performQuery(QueryService.java:533)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.doExecuteItemQuery(QueryService.java:387)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.access$0(QueryService.java:384)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService$1.run(QueryService.java:221)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService$1.run(QueryService.java:1)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase$Transaction.run(RepositoryDatabase.java:455)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase.runTransaction(RepositoryDatabase.java:286)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.rdb.RepositoryDatabase.runInTransaction(RepositoryDatabase.java:241)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.TransactionService.runInTransaction(TransactionService.java:74)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.executeItemQuery(QueryService.java:212)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.QueryService.queryItems(QueryService.java:814)
at com.example.jazztalk.service.JazzTalkService.getAllMessages(JazzTalkService.java:27)
at com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.AbstractTeamServerServlet.doModelledRestService(AbstractTeamServerServlet.java:542)
at com.ibm.team.repository.servlet.AbstractTeamServerServlet.service(AbstractTeamServerServlet.java:1434)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.registry.internal.ServletManager$ServletWrapper.service(ServletManager.java:180)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ServletRegistration.handleRequest(ServletRegistration.java:90)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.processAlias(ProxyServlet.java:111)
at org.eclipse.equinox.http.servlet.internal.ProxyServlet.service(ProxyServlet.java:75)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationHandler.java:473)
at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationContext.java:633)
Caused by:
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.SQLExceptionFactory.getSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.wrapInSQLException(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.jdbc.TransactionResourceImpl.handleException(Unknown Source)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.stat.ConnectionStatWrapper.prepareStatement(ConnectionStatWrapper.java:272)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.errlog.ConnectionErrLogWrapper.prepareStatement(ConnectionErrLogWrapper.java:334)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.db.jdbcwrappers.leak.ConnectionLeakWrapper.prepareStatement(ConnectionLeakWrapper.java:223)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.FetchRows.<init>(FetchRows.java:131)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.MediatorUtils$1.<init>(MediatorUtils.java:40)
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.MediatorUtils.fetchData(MediatorUtils.java:40)
... 60 more
Caused by:
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.catalog.DataDictionaryImpl.getSchemaDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromBaseTable.bindTableDescriptor(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.FromBaseTable.bindNonVTITables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.SelectNode.bindNonVTITables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.compile.DMLStatementNode.bindTables(Unknown Source)
at org.apache.derby.impl.sql.conn.GenericLanguageConnectionContext.prepareInternalStatement(Unknown Source)
... 70 more
00:56:07,062 ERROR sqlTxLogger - Exception preparing SQL: select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
00:56:07,062 WARN sqlExceptionLogger - Syntax error or access rule violation
SQL Exception #1

Caused by:
... 70 more
00:56:07,078 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - Failing ast query
-----------
-----------
IDynamicQueryModel d = ItemUtil.itemTypeFor("Message", "com.example.jazztalk").getQueryModel();
-----------

00:56:07,125 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - InternalRepositoryException processing query
com.ibm.team.repository.common.InternalRepositoryException: CRJAZ0402I Error executing statement select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
at com.ibm.team.repository.service.internal.dataaccess.MediatorUtils.fetchData(MediatorUtils.java:65)
Caused by:
... 60 more
Caused by:
... 70 more
01:04:54,171 WARN com.ibm.team.workitem - CRRTC0240E: E-mail notification is disabled, see the Server Setup Guide for details on enabling it.
01:10:57,687 ERROR sqlTxLogger - Exception preparing SQL: select t1.ITEM_ID, t1.STATE_ID from JAZZTALK.MESSAGE t1
01:10:57,687 WARN sqlExceptionLogger - Syntax error or access rule violation
SQL Exception #1

Caused by:
... 70 more
01:10:57,703 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - Failing ast query
-----------
-----------
-----------

01:10:57,703 ERROR ository.service.internal.RdbRepositoryDataMediator - InternalRepositoryException processing query
Caused by:
... 60 more
Caused by:
... 70 more

permanent link
vinay reddy (1711205) | answered Jan 16 '09, 12:41 a.m.
Problem was with my launch configuration. I had to change the vm argument

from

-Dorg.mortbay.log.LogFactory.noDiscovery=true -Dorg.eclipse.equinox.servlet.bridge.enabled=true -Dcom.ibm.team.repository.db.jdbc.location="${target_home}/../../server/repositoryDB" -Dorg.eclipse.emf.ecore.plugin.EcorePlugin.doNotLoadResourcesPlugin=true -Dosgi.noShutdown=true

to

-Dorg.mortbay.log.LogFactory.noDiscovery=true -Dorg.eclipse.equinox.servlet.bridge.enabled=true -Dcom.ibm.team.repository.db.jdbc.location="${target_home}/../../server/jazztalk/repositoryDB" -Dorg.eclipse.emf.ecore.plugin.EcorePlugin.doNotLoadResourcesPlugin=true -Dosgi.noShutdown=true

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.