It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Customizing WorkItem to set from rejected to duplicate

K p (611216) | asked Aug 30 '10, 3:02 p.m.
Hi,

Is there way to add a rule/pre-condition, If the state of workitem is set to rejected-->duplicate

> Under the "Links" tab, need to check for Add Related -> Duplicate Of / Duplicated By.

What the best way of doing it in the RTC World ???

Thanks,
Kiran

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 31 '10, 2:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kiran,

I don't think there is a precondition for that. I'd suggest creting an enhancement request, since it seems to make sense 8-)

You could create an extension. See http://jazz.net/library/article/477 for a workshop. The forum http://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2 is for these types of extensions. You can also find more information in the RTC SDK section on the Team Wiki.

Ralph

Hi,

Is there way to add a rule/pre-condition, If the state of workitem is set to rejected-->duplicate

> Under the "Links" tab, need to check for Add Related -> Duplicate Of / Duplicated By.

What the best way of doing it in the RTC World ???

Thanks,
Kiran

permanent link
K p (611216) | answered Aug 31 '10, 10:32 a.m.
Hi Ralph,

I was following the article IBM Rational Team Concert Extensibility Workshop, Section 1, d & e.

I did download the launcher34.zip, But the file is been corrupted. Could point me to the good file ??

Also I tried downloading launcher35, 36.zip, But all zip files are been empty.

Thanks,
Kiran

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 31 '10, 11:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I sent it directly

Hi Ralph,

I was following the article IBM Rational Team Concert Extensibility Workshop, Section 1, d & e.

I did download the launcher34.zip, But the file is been corrupted. Could point me to the good file ??

Also I tried downloading launcher35, 36.zip, But all zip files are been empty.

Thanks,
Kiran

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.