It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Customizing WorkItem to set from rejected to duplicate

K p (611216) | asked Aug 30 '10, 3:02 p.m.
Hi,

Is there way to add a rule/pre-condition, If the state of workitem is set to rejected-->duplicate

> Under the "Links" tab, need to check for Add Related -> Duplicate Of / Duplicated By.

What the best way of doing it in the RTC World ???

Thanks,
Kiran

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 31 '10, 11:05 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I sent it directly

Hi Ralph,

I was following the article IBM Rational Team Concert Extensibility Workshop, Section 1, d & e.

I did download the launcher34.zip, But the file is been corrupted. Could point me to the good file ??

Also I tried downloading launcher35, 36.zip, But all zip files are been empty.

Thanks,
Kiran

permanent link
K p (611216) | answered Aug 31 '10, 10:32 a.m.
Hi Ralph,

I was following the article IBM Rational Team Concert Extensibility Workshop, Section 1, d & e.

I did download the launcher34.zip, But the file is been corrupted. Could point me to the good file ??

Also I tried downloading launcher35, 36.zip, But all zip files are been empty.

Thanks,
Kiran

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Aug 31 '10, 2:27 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi Kiran,

I don't think there is a precondition for that. I'd suggest creting an enhancement request, since it seems to make sense 8-)

You could create an extension. See http://jazz.net/library/article/477 for a workshop. The forum http://jazz.net/forums/viewforum.php?f=2 is for these types of extensions. You can also find more information in the RTC SDK section on the Team Wiki.

Ralph

Hi,

Is there way to add a rule/pre-condition, If the state of workitem is set to rejected-->duplicate

> Under the "Links" tab, need to check for Add Related -> Duplicate Of / Duplicated By.

What the best way of doing it in the RTC World ???

Thanks,
Kiran

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.