It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to change which CQ record type integrated with RTC?

Natsumi Yokoyama (209386101) | asked Aug 24 '10, 5:51 a.m.
My questions:
How to change which CQ record types integrated with RTC?
Is it possible to delete previously enabled record types from selected record types?

If we do not want to synchronize a certain record type, which has already enabled, I do not know how to disable its synchronization.

Using the CQ Connector Setup Wizard, Step 3, I can not undo previously enabled record types in the right hand box.

After I had deleted the external connection and had uninstalled ClearQuest connector, I installed CQ Connector and run the wizard again. Then, that record type was already selected.

Following articles says that, "If you don't want to synchronize either of these record types, you should delete the generated sync rules. " Is it only way to change which CQ record types integrated with"
https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/UsingCQConnectorSetupWizard

Thank you !

2 answers

permanent link
Lorelei Ngooi (1.5k22) | answered Aug 24 '10, 10:24 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Deleting the sync rule will stop future incoming syncs of CQ records for the CQ record type associated with the deleted sync rule. When the CQ record type was initially selected for synchronization, however, a CQ package was applied to it that generates change event records whenever records of that record type are created or modified. These change event records will still be created. If you want to remove them and remove the hook that generates them, then please see the Stop creating change events in CQ section in the https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/StopSyncing wiki page.

permanent link
Natsumi Yokoyama (209386101) | answered Aug 24 '10, 8:49 p.m.
Thank you for your immediate reply. Your answer is really useful for me.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.