It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz Build error

Vidhya Prakash (852833) | asked Aug 09 '10, 8:22 a.m.
Hi All,

I'm getting below error when i select "Accept latest changes before loading" in the build definition.

2010-08-09 08:10:46 running on host: rla-cc009
2010-08-09 08:10:46 Should build occur?
2010-08-09 08:10:46 Yes: Always build a user initiated request.
2010-08-09 08:10:47 Invoking pre-build participant "com.ibm.team.build.jazzscm"
Accepting changes into workspace "WebComposer_Maintenance_Build Workspace" ...
com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Component WCT_Spider_Scripts is accepting changes from multiple flow targets
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.acceptAllIncoming(SourceControlUtility.java:715)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.acceptAllIncoming(SourceControlUtility.java:606)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.performAccept(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:319)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:150)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:628)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop$2.run(BuildLoop.java:466)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:811)

Can anyone help

3 answers

permanent link
Walter Mansur (63613017) | answered Aug 09 '10, 9:01 a.m.
Hi,

This message is telling you that you have more than one Flow Target for your work space. While that is actually OK to do, (you just need to make sure that on Flow Target is set to be the "current" one and that it is the "default" target"), it appears that the RTC build engine has difficulties dealing with multiple Flow Targets for a workspace. This has happened to us several times.

To get around this, set one of the Flow Targets for your build workspace to be "current" and the "default". Then remove any other Flow Targets.

- Walter

Hi All,

I'm getting below error when i select "Accept latest changes before loading" in the build definition.

com.ibm.team.repository.common.TeamRepositoryException: Component WCT_Spider_Scripts is accepting changes from multiple flow targets
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.acceptAllIncoming(SourceControlUtility.java:715)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.scm.SourceControlUtility.acceptAllIncoming(SourceControlUtility.java:606)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.performAccept(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:319)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.preBuild(JazzScmPreBuildParticipant.java:150)
at com.ibm.team.build.internal.engine.BuildLoop.invokePreBuildParticipants(BuildLoop.java:628)

Can anyone help

permanent link
Vidhya Prakash (852833) | answered Aug 09 '10, 9:39 a.m.
Thanks Walter.. Now i've just set only one flow target and it works fine

Hi,

This message is telling you that you have more than one Flow Target for your work space. While that is actually OK to do, (you just need to make sure that on Flow Target is set to be the "current" one and that it is the "default" target"), it appears that the RTC build engine has difficulties dealing with multiple Flow Targets for a workspace. This has happened to us several times.

To get around this, set one of the Flow Targets for your build workspace to be "current" and the "default". Then remove any other Flow Targets.

- Walter

Hi All,

Can anyone help

permanent link
Cresyi Padilla-ruberte (6) | answered Aug 26 '11, 1:05 p.m.
Hi,

I have been getting the error attached below that is preventing the completion of the build results html. I have tried the integration with CCB 4.51; 4.57; and 4.59 so far. With RTC 2.0.0.2 Fix6. I have check the connection with the suppliers and they all work. Part of the error message says: No NLS zips available. I have done builds with these same integration and almost same configuration and didn't have that problem before :(

ERROR com.ibm.build.ccb.jazz.JazzWorkspace <init>
Caught exception while instantiating class com.ibm.build.ccb.jazz.JazzWorkspace
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:222)
at
03:22.59 ERROR com.ibm.build.ccb.BuilderUtil handleException
Unexpected exception while building. Build aborted.
java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.io.File.<init>(File.java:222)
03:22.82 ERROR com.ibm.build.ccb.common.util.FileUtil insertText
Could not insert text(No NLS zips available) into file at C:\build\buildroot\cmvcplugin\CCB\T\CCB-T20110825_1718\index.html
java.io.FileNotFoundException: C:\build\buildroot\cmvcplugin\CCB\T\CCB-T20110825_1718\index.html (The system cannot find the file specified)
at java.io.FileInputStream.open(Native Method)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:106)
at java.io.FileInputStream.<init>(FileInputStream.java:66)
at java.io.FileReader.<init>(FileReader.java:41)

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.