It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Existing follow up-action and preconditions

Ruslan Luchnikov (3121311) | asked Jul 30 '10, 3:51 a.m.
Hi,
How can I know about existing in Team Concert preconditions and follow-up actions?

3 answers

permanent link
Evan Hughes (2.4k1318) | answered Jul 30 '10, 10:28 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Search the plugin.xmls for references to the extension point "com.ibm.team.process.service.operationAdvisors".

e

permanent link
Dancy Xia (11632) | answered Jul 31 '10, 12:54 p.m.
Hi,
How can I know about existing in Team Concert preconditions and follow-up actions?

I am not quite understand the question. If you are looking for the place to configure the preconditions and follow-up actions, project area's configuration page is the right place. Specifically, on RTC rich client,
1. Open the project area
2. Click on "process configuration" tab, all configurations are showed on the left navigation tree
3. Click on "operation behavior" under the "project configuration" node or "Team Configuration" node, all operations will be listed in the right pane. Select one operation and the role you want to configure, and check "Preconditions and follow-up actions are configured for this operation".
4. Add the preconditions and follow-up actions from the available ones.

Does it answer your question?

Dancy
Jazz process authoring team

permanent link
Wagner Lopes (11) | answered Jul 07 '11, 3:17 p.m.
Hi,

Im trying to use the follow-up action "Require Work items and Comments", to require Work Item and comment before "Deliver" process, but it isnt working. I can still deliver code changes without it. Does anyone know why this is still happening?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.