It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to access absence summary text for reports

Juergen Baumann (112) | asked Jul 23 '10, 10:03 a.m.
Hello,

Our team looked for a way to get an overview of absence times of the whole team. Therefore, I'm currently writing a report to list absence times of all team members.
How do I get the summary text that team members entered with every absence? The CONTRIBUTOR_ABSENCE of the APT_SNAPSHOT contains contributor information (id, user id, name, etc.) as well as start and end dates, but the summary text is missing. Same story with com.ibm.team.apt.resource.ContributorAbsence in the LIVE_SNAPSHOT.
I browsed through many other tables but did not find the absence summary text.
Is it possible to query the summary text of a scheduled absence entry?

I'm working with RTCz 2.0.0.2.

Thanks in advance!
Juergen

2 answers

permanent link
James Moody (3.3k24) | answered Sep 23 '10, 9:33 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I'm looking for the same thing as Juergen. Anyone know how to get hold of the absence summary text from a BIRT report?

Thanks,
Mark

Sorry, I missed the first post. It looks like you can't get that information. It's not included in our APT_SNAPSHOT (which we use mostly to calculate the sum of the absence times, not to report on individual absences), and I see a table com.ibm.team.apt.resource.ContributorAbsence in the LIVE_SNAPSHOT but it doesn't expose the description either.

If you open an enhancement request, we can consider this for a future release.

james
RTC Reports Team Lead

permanent link
Mark Wainwright (46137) | answered Sep 17 '10, 3:56 p.m.
I'm looking for the same thing as Juergen. Anyone know how to get hold of the absence summary text from a BIRT report?

Thanks,
Mark

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.