It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to load subset of the files with folder structure kept

ko koji (64) | asked Jul 08 '10, 10:16 p.m.
edited Jun 01 '16, 12:08 a.m. by David Lafreniere (4.8k7)
How can I load subset of the files with the folder structure of the project kept?

If I load the specific folder of project , the folder become a eclipse project in local eclipse workspace.

This is in SCM of RTC v2.0.0.1.

Thank you.

3 answers

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 09 '10, 1:55 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

I believe you can do the following.

When loading the repository workspace select "Browse the components to select the folders to be loaded" then click next. In the second page of the wizard select the component, folder etc to be loaded and then open the "Advanced options" and select "Load the selected folders but do not create Eclipse projects".

Ralph

How can I load subset of the files with the folder structure of the project kept?

If I load the specific folder of project , the folder become a eclipse project in local eclipse workspace.

Thank you.

permanent link
ko koji (64) | answered Jul 09 '10, 4:04 a.m.
I tried it.
But the loaded folder located under the top of eclipse workspace.
I want to allocate the folder with the folder tree structure of the project kept.

current -> c:/workspace/test1
want -> c:/workspace/project1/test1

Thank you.

Hi,

When loading the repository workspace select "Browse the components to select the folders to be loaded" then click next. In the second page of the wizard select the component, folder etc to be loaded and then open the "Advanced options" and select "Load the selected folders but do not create Eclipse projects".

Ralph

Thank you.

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered Jul 09 '10, 4:32 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Have you tried to create a sandbox c:/workspace/project1/ and load it there? The sandbox location can be changed in the advanced options.

I tried it.
But the loaded folder located under the top of eclipse workspace.
I want to allocate the folder with the folder tree structure of the project kept.

current -> c:/workspace/test1
want -> c:/workspace/project1/test1

Thank you.

Hi,

Ralph

Thank you.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.