It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RTC with ClearQuest Connector failure

Krzysztof Mejka (611) | asked Jun 28 '10, 8:17 p.m.
Hello I'm trying to connect RTC with ClearQuest using the Rational ClearQuest Connector. I use the DB2 server for CQ (Defect Tracking schema) and standard Derby for RTC. I've got a clean RTC database, with 2 project areas. I have managed to configure the Connector using the wizard and properly created the synchronization rules. Unfortunately the connector fails to synchronize defect records. The error message I get is:

29 cze 2010 01:59:07,734 [CQ Interop Polling] ERROR com.ibm.rational.interop.level1                     - Problem podczas przetwarzania rekordu zdarzenia zmiany; pominięto

com.ibm.team.interop.service.managers.clearquest.common.InteropException: Brak dostępnego serwera produktu Jazz dla obszaru projektu _2iAkMIE6Ed-p5LrSrnQ6hA
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.CQInteropSynchronizationManager.getJazzGatewayForProjectAreaId(CQInteropSynchronizationManager.java:371)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.CQInteropSynchronizationManager.synchronizeIncoming(CQInteropSynchronizationManager.java:632)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.polling.PollingThread.pollingIncoming(PollingThread.java:45)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.polling.PollingThread.run(PollingThread.java:30)

For those of you who don't speak polish the error message reads something like:
"Problem podczas przetwarzania rekordu zdarzenia zmiany; pominięto" means "Problem during change record processing; ommitting"
and after that
"Brak dostępnego serwera produktu Jazz dla obszaru projektu " means "No available Jazz server for the project area...."

Does anyone have any idea, what is causing the error? What is weird is that project records synchronize fine, and RTC does not return any errors in the Synchronization Status view.

2 answers

permanent link
Krzysztof Mejka (611) | answered Jun 29 '10, 11:37 a.m.
The project areas are recognized by the Connector as they should be (as far as I can judge that). The gateway page doesn't report any problems, except for the fact that it states the number of unprocessed change records. The Synchronization status window in RTC doesn't report any problems.

I'm starting to think that the problem (caused by the intertop package?) lies within my CQ database.

My gateway page below (in polish of course):

Brama konektora ClearQuest platformy Jazz - witamy

Brama akceptuje teraz wszystkie żądania
Brama została uruchomiona o: 10-06-29 17:26
Czas dostępności: 00:05:25
Wersja bramy: I20091211-0451
Informacje o bazie danych ClearQuest:
Nazwa repozytorium schematu ClearQuest: 7.0.0
Logiczna nazwa bazy danych użytkownikw ClearQuest: DEFTR
ID użytkownika ClearQuest: cqconnector
Status połączenia z programem ClearQuest:

* Liczba otwartych połączeń z programem ClearQuest: 2
* Liczba zamkniętych połączeń z programem ClearQuest: 0
* Liczba połączeń z programem ClearQuest otwartych w danym momencie: 2
* Liczba przydzielonych połączeń aktywnych: 0

Serwery Jazz Team Server:
URI: https://localhost:9443/jazz

Obszar projektu: Project

* Customer - all
* Defect - all
* Project - all
* attachments - all
* users - all

Informacje dotyczące odpytywania:
Odpytywanie włączone: true
Odpytywanie jest w trybie oczekiwania - ostatni okres odpytywania (11) miał miejsce o 10-06-29 17:31
Uzyskane wyniki:

* Liczba wczytanych zdarzeń zmiany: 0
* Liczba przetworzonych zdarzeń zmiany: 0
* Liczba wykrytych zdarzeń zmiany: 0
* Liczba zdarzeń zmiany z błędami sprawdzania poprawności: 0
* Liczba zignorowanych zdarzeń zmiany: 4
* Liczba zablokowanych zdarzeń zmiany: 0

Łączna liczba nieprzetworzonych zdarzeń zmiany: 4

Try checking the CQ Connector Gateway status page, as described in

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rtc/v2r0m0/topic/com.ibm.team.connector.cq.doc/topics/t_verifying_that_the_connector_is_running.html

You can verify that it recognizes your project areas and that they are configured for synchronization. You can post the contents of the page back here, if you'd like.

edit:
By the way I've made some changes, now I've got only one project, but I keep getting the same error

permanent link
John Vasta (2.6k15) | answered Jun 29 '10, 11:15 a.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Try checking the CQ Connector Gateway status page, as described in

http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/infocenter/rtc/v2r0m0/topic/com.ibm.team.connector.cq.doc/topics/t_verifying_that_the_connector_is_running.html

You can verify that it recognizes your project areas and that they are configured for synchronization. You can post the contents of the page back here, if you'd like.

Hello I'm trying to connect RTC with ClearQuest using the Rational ClearQuest Connector. I use the DB2 server for CQ (Defect Tracking schema) and standard Derby for RTC. I've got a clean RTC database, with 2 project areas. I have managed to configure the Connector using the wizard and properly created the synchronization rules. Unfortunately the connector fails to synchronize defect records. The error message I get is:

29 cze 2010 01:59:07,734 [CQ Interop Polling] ERROR com.ibm.rational.interop.level1                     - Problem podczas przetwarzania rekordu zdarzenia zmiany; pominięto

com.ibm.team.interop.service.managers.clearquest.common.InteropException: Brak dostępnego serwera produktu Jazz dla obszaru projektu _2iAkMIE6Ed-p5LrSrnQ6hA
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.CQInteropSynchronizationManager.getJazzGatewayForProjectAreaId(CQInteropSynchronizationManager.java:371)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.CQInteropSynchronizationManager.synchronizeIncoming(CQInteropSynchronizationManager.java:632)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.polling.PollingThread.pollingIncoming(PollingThread.java:45)
at com.ibm.rational.connector.cq.gateway.polling.PollingThread.run(PollingThread.java:30)

For those of you who don't speak polish the error message reads something like:
"Problem podczas przetwarzania rekordu zdarzenia zmiany; pominięto" means "Problem during change record processing; ommitting"
and after that
"Brak dostępnego serwera produktu Jazz dla obszaru projektu " means "No available Jazz server for the project area...."

Does anyone have any idea, what is causing the error? What is weird is that project records synchronize fine, and RTC does not return any errors in the Synchronization Status view.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.