It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

handle to a snapshot

Bernd van Oostrum (21725371) | asked Jun 17 '10, 6:36 a.m.
Hi,

Using

IWorkspaceManager wm = SCMPlatform.getWorkspaceManager(repo);

IWorkspaceSearchCriteria crit1 = IWorkspaceSearchCriteria.FACTORY.newInstance();
crit1.setPartialNameIgnoreCase("PRO");
crit1.setKind(IWorkspaceSearchCriteria.ALL);

try {
List<IWorkspaceHandle> handles = wm.findWorkspaces(crit1, Integer.MAX_VALUE, null);
}
catch (TeamRepositoryException e) { e.printStackTrace(); }

I am able to get a handle to a workspace or stream based on a name. Does something similar exist for snapshots or do I need to get the snapshots based on the found the workspace/stream and then compare its name to a searchstring?

Regards,
Bernd.

2 answers

permanent link
Jayaprasad Rao (6) | answered Apr 06 '11, 2:39 a.m.
Hi,
I am working on developing a perl script using xml to modfify the clearquest database.
Could you please tell me what is the oslc command for creating/cloning SPRs ? I am already using oslc_cm.query and oslc_cm.properties. And how to I get the scheme of OSLC. PLease help me.

permanent link
Shashikant Padur (4.2k27) | answered Jun 18 '10, 12:50 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Snapshots are represented as IBaselineSet.

IBaselineSetSearchCriteria criteria = IBaselineSetSearchCriteria.FACTORY.newInstance();
criteria.setExactName("MySnapshot");
List<IBaselineSetHandle> snapshots = wm.findBaselineSets(criteria, Integer.MAX_VALUE, null);

Hi,

Using

IWorkspaceManager wm = SCMPlatform.getWorkspaceManager(repo);

IWorkspaceSearchCriteria crit1 = IWorkspaceSearchCriteria.FACTORY.newInstance();
crit1.setPartialNameIgnoreCase("PRO");
crit1.setKind(IWorkspaceSearchCriteria.ALL);

try {
List<IWorkspaceHandle> handles = wm.findWorkspaces(crit1, Integer.MAX_VALUE, null);
}
catch (TeamRepositoryException e) { e.printStackTrace(); }

I am able to get a handle to a workspace or stream based on a name. Does something similar exist for snapshots or do I need to get the snapshots based on the found the workspace/stream and then compare its name to a searchstring?

Regards,
Bernd.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.