It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How do you use Jazz.net? A quick survey to help us improve

Karen Gosciminski (12164) | asked Jun 09 '10, 2:03 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
How do you use Jazz.net?
In an effort to improve the overall experience for our users, we want to know how you find and use information on Jazz.net. Please share your feedback by answering some quick questions about how you find what you need, which types of information are effective for you, and what ideas you might have to make the experience better.

Jazz.net User Assistance Usage survey
https://www.ibm.com/survey/oid/wsb.dll/s/ag2c9

4 answers

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jul 14 '10, 10:25 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
I think you should have an open survey. I want to provide my feedback. It is not good. I'm finding this tool awkward and not fun. It is an impediment to what I need to do to get the job done.

Go back to the news group.

Hi Jeff,

The online survey in question was a one-time survey about the information on jazz.net. This discussion forum, however, is always open for you to give feedback about any of the products on jazz.net, including Rational Asset Manager. Is that the tool that you are finding awkward? You can also open a work item against Rational Asset Manager if you have a specific suggestion or bug.

I hope that helps clear things up for you. The feedback channels in the forums and the bug tracking system are always open!

permanent link
Jeff Stratford (7182) | answered Jul 14 '10, 6:56 a.m.
How do you use Jazz.net?
In an effort to improve the overall experience for our users, we want to know how you find and use information on Jazz.net. Please share your feedback by answering some quick questions about how you find what you need, which types of information are effective for you, and what ideas you might have to make the experience better.

I think you should have an open survey. I want to provide my feedback.
It is not good. I'm finding this tool awkward and not fun. It is an impediment to what I need to do to get the job done.

Go back to the news group.

permanent link
Karen Gosciminski (12164) | answered Jul 06 '10, 5:31 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
How do you use Jazz.net?

We've closed this survey. Thanks to everyone who gave us feedback! We really appreciate your valuable input, and we look forward to hearing more from you as the site is updated.

Thanks,
Karen Gosciminski
Rational Team Concert User Assistance

permanent link
Seth Packham (1.4k42213) | answered Jun 09 '10, 2:54 p.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
This kind of feedback will be great! Thanks for posting the survey.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.