It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

ReqPro Integration

Abhinav Ajmera (22113020) | asked Jun 04 '10, 8:12 a.m.
Can anyone tell me, where I can find some good document on RAM to ReqPro integration?

I have reqpro server running from two years, and have a huge repository of document and tracebility there.

Now I just wanna to push those document in RAM OR link those to RAM as repository is already available n need not to be duplicated.

Also reqpro also used to have large set of metadata associated to its documents like tracebility etc... So there is no need of creating ram assset types / relationships etc.. But for that do ReqPro provide xmi model? which can be imported in RAM... And how to achieve one time push from reqpro to RAM with minimal human interaction (other than initiation)...

One answer

permanent link
Steven Hovater (4132) | answered Jul 20 '10, 3:30 p.m.
Can anyone tell me, where I can find some good document on RAM to ReqPro integration?

I have reqpro server running from two years, and have a huge repository of document and tracebility there.

Now I just wanna to push those document in RAM OR link those to RAM as repository is already available n need not to be duplicated.

Also reqpro also used to have large set of metadata associated to its documents like tracebility etc... So there is no need of creating ram assset types / relationships etc.. But for that do ReqPro provide xmi model? which can be imported in RAM... And how to achieve one time push from reqpro to RAM with minimal human interaction (other than initiation)...

Hi
I created a policy that linked a ReqPro requirement with an asset some time back. Does that sound close to what you're looking for?

cheers
Steve

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.