It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Jazz Project Activity Statistics

Yongcheng Li (311110) | asked Jun 02 '10, 4:04 p.m.
I am working on the an extension of Jazz. One thing I want to provide to our users is their RTC project activity statistics. I have some questions below and would appreciate your input:

1. Jazz provides a feed called Team Events. Is there any documentation I can check with to learn what exactly counts as a Team Event.

2. We want to provide an overall activity statistics to our users to show how active a project has been. The statistics, a number counting the project activities, will add up from activities in various areas, such as work items, code commits/deliveries, builds, and discussions/comments etc. What is the best way for us to get this kind of overall project activity statistic number from our Java Client?

Thanks!

-- Yongcheng

3 answers

permanent link
Sridevi Sangaiah (59179) | answered Jun 08 '10, 12:35 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I am working on the an extension of Jazz. One thing I want to provide to our users is their RTC project activity statistics. I have some questions below and would appreciate your input:

1. Jazz provides a feed called Team Events. Is there any documentation I can check with to learn what exactly counts as a Team Event.

2. We want to provide an overall activity statistics to our users to show how active a project has been. The statistics, a number counting the project activities, will add up from activities in various areas, such as work items, code commits/deliveries, builds, and discussions/comments etc. What is the best way for us to get this kind of overall project activity statistic number from our Java Client?

Thanks!

-- Yongcheng

Hi,

To answer your first question there is no documentation that details on Team Event feeds.

Thanks,
Sridevi
Jazz Process Team

permanent link
John Owen (462422) | answered Oct 04 '10, 12:08 p.m.

Thanks!

-- Yongcheng

I've raised a related work item for this. See https://jazz.net/jazz07/web/projects/Enterprise%20Extensions%20for%20Rational%20Team%20Concert#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWorkItem&id=6354&tab=overview

permanent link
Robert Myers (191116) | answered Jul 25 '14, 6:45 a.m.
The link appears to be broken

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.