It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

RAM AI to update a Sub Category

Samanwita Majumdar (5033740) | asked May 21 '10, 2:36 a.m.
I am trying to update a subcategory of an existing category schema by using the setName() method on the sub category object but it is giving me an error saying that Error: , Method is not executable by the client.

Is there any better way of deleting and updating of sub category in an existing category schema?

One answer

permanent link
Kevin Bauer (34621) | answered May 21 '10, 9:18 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Currently there is no API ro remove nodes from a category schema. I do not see an open enhancement to cover this function. You may open one at http://jazz.net/jazz02/web/projects/Rational%20Asset%20Manager#action=com.ibm.team.workitem.viewWelcome.

I am trying to update a subcategory of an existing category schema by using the setName() method on the sub category object but it is giving me an error saying that Error: , Method is not executable by the client.

Is there any better way of deleting and updating of sub category in an existing category schema?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.