It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Error when using deployClusterSetup.py

Revathi Subramanian (369) | asked May 11 '10, 2:40 p.m.
I tried to install the setup application on the node running the deployment manager by using the deployClusterSetup.py script.

Everything seemed to go okay until this last step:

ADMA5001I: The application binaries are saved in /opt/IBM/WebSphere/AppServer/profiles/DM/wstemp/Script12888a0be79/workspace/cells/DMCell/applications/com.ibm.ram.repository.setup.web.ear.ear/com.ibm.ram.repository.setup.web.ear.ear
ADMA5005I: The application com.ibm.ram.repository.setup.web.ear is configured in the WebSphere Application Server repository.
SECJ0400I: Successfuly updated the application com.ibm.ram.repository.setup.web.ear with the appContextIDForSecurity information.
ADMA5011I: The cleanup of the temp directory for application com.ibm.ram.repository.setup.web.ear is complete.
ADMA5013I: Application com.ibm.ram.repository.setup.web.ear installed successfully.
Wait for 2 minutes to ensure application is available before starting it
Starting application
WASX7017E: Exception received while running file "/tmp/RAMinstall/conf/bin/deployClusterSetup.py"; exception information: com.ibm.ws.scripting.ScriptingException: WASX7025E: Error found in String "WebSphere:name=ApplicationManager,process=RAMServer1,platform=proxy,node=RAMNode1,version=6.1.0.29,type=ApplicationManager,mbeanIdentifier=ApplicationManager,cell=DMCell,spec=1.0
WebSphere:name=ApplicationManager,process=dmgr,platform=proxy,node=DMNode,version=6.1.0.29,type=ApplicationManager,mbeanIdentifier=ApplicationManager,cell=DMCell,spec=1.0"; cannot create ObjectName.

Why does this error happen?

2 answers

permanent link
Rich Kulp (3.6k38) | answered May 11 '10, 5:50 p.m.
FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
It may be simply that it took longer than two minutes to start back up.

So, open the Websphere Admin console on the deployment server, go to
applications and start the server setup application. See if it starts up.

If not, need to look at the logs.

Rich

permanent link
Revathi Subramanian (369) | answered May 11 '10, 10:15 p.m.
I was able to start the application up from the admin console. Thanks.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.