It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

BIRT reports: Getting hold of latest records from dataset

Mohan K M (1111511) | asked Apr 29 '10, 4:26 a.m.
Hi All,
I have a requirement to collect the data and build a report from a dataset which stores running data over timestamp. Am using Jazz data sources for building report to depict user assignment details. For Eg., if user abc is allocated to two projects proj1 (50%) and proj2 (50%); It will have two entries made in COMMON_SNAPSHOT.CONTRIBUTOR_ASSIGNMENT table for these two projects. If a user's assignment percentage to above mentioned project changed on user editor UI, say proj1 (55%) and proj2 (45%), two new entries will be made in the table along with the timestamp for this change made on the UI. I would need to get only the latest assignment details from the dataset. Did not find any control point on the dataset builder which address the same. any pointer in this direction would be of great help. Many thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan.

3 answers

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered Apr 29 '10, 1:54 p.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
Please see http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10267

permanent link
Mohan K M (1111511) | answered Apr 30 '10, 4:55 a.m.
Please see http://jazz.net/forums/viewtopic.php?t=10267

Hi Rafik,
Thanks for the reply. Observed that LIVE_CONTRIBUTOR_ASSIGNMENT table remains empty always. Requesting you to let me know any other place I get these details pulled out from.

Thanks & Regards,
Mohan.

permanent link
Rafik Jaouani (5.0k16) | answered May 03 '10, 11:51 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
LIVE_CONTRIBUTOR_ASSIGNMENT is a computed table which is not backed by a real database table. Because of that it is not as flexible as the other tables. Currently the table will require you to pass a non-empty list of the contributor item ids for whom you want to fetch the assignment data.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.