It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

C/ALM login timeout

Michel Ott (7675) | asked Apr 12 '10, 4:45 a.m.
Hi guys,

I have configured RTC and RQM to work together. Everything works fine, but when I login in RTC-WebUI and I open a second browser and login in RQM-WebUI the login expires on RTC.
So e.g. when I open a RTC work item within RQM and I make a refresh in RQM I have to login again.

Does anyone knows, how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot

One answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33645) | answered Apr 12 '10, 5:22 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER
Hi,

have you installed on different hosts?
With the current version of the tools we experience an issue with the cookies. In order for the integration to work I believe you need different host names for the servers. So you need to configure the tools to have a different host name when you try (the public URI root) otherwise the cookie in one browser overwrites the other one.

Just a thought,
Ralph

Hi guys,

I have configured RTC and RQM to work together. Everything works fine, but when I login in RTC-WebUI and I open a second browser and login in RQM-WebUI the login expires on RTC.
So e.g. when I open a RTC work item within RQM and I make a refresh in RQM I have to login again.

Does anyone knows, how to solve this issue?

Thanks a lot

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.