It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[build] How to get the component of a loaded project?

Florian Georg (19031918) | asked Apr 01 '10, 5:02 a.m.
I'm using a Ant-based JBE build that exports build results into a SVN repository.
To be able to map the local build workspace from RTC into the SVN working copy, I need the info to which components the loaded projects belong in the repository workspace/stream.
Can I get this info from somewhere inside my Ant script?

thanks for any hints,
Florian

One answer

permanent link
Evan Hughes (2.4k1318) | answered Apr 05 '10, 11:42 a.m.
JAZZ DEVELOPER
I need the info to which components the loaded projects belong in the repository workspace/stream. Can I get this info from somewhere inside my Ant script?

Assuming that your projects are in the component root in your remote workspace, and you have loaded all of them, you could try using 'scm list remote-files <ws> <comp> --depth 1'. You can find the components in the remote workspace by running 'scm list components <ws>'.

There currently isn't a mechanism to find which workspace/component contains a loaded resource. That would solve your problem and behave more consistently in scenarios where you're loading a subset of the components or files in a workspace. Please open a work item if you feel that is necessary.

e

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.