It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

Is there any requirements and QA testing managemement?

Millie Richter (11) | asked Jan 31 '08, 9:01 a.m.
Hello!
I'm trying to understand whether Jazz platform supports the entire application life cycle management process.

Does it contain requirements management (including creating requirements by product management or customers, discussing them with R&D, modifying, etc.)? Is there any linkage between the requirements and the work items?

Does it contain testing planning and execution besides the unit testing performed by developers? To be more precise, does it allow creation of test plan documents by QA teams, running the tests, extracting reports and linking them to the work items?

Thanks in advance,
Millie.

One answer

permanent link
yu wang (4886245) | answered Feb 01 '08, 12:25 a.m.
Team concert beta2 don't include requirements management component,but in future it will include.

I think test plan can be as RTC Iteration Planning now.
but it don't include test management component.ClearQuest V7.0 include test management component.And client is base RCP(Eclipse ).If RTC team want to transfer test management component of ClearQuest to RTC,I think it's easy.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.