It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

need help urgently,about IHelperType.createHelper()

ma shuai (1622) | asked Feb 02 '10, 3:32 a.m.
I use EMF ecore to build a custom db.it contains two classes, one's super class was simpleItem and the other one's super class is Helper . There is a reference(to the helper) in the simpleItem class(one-many).
My issue is :when i want to create a helper there is a JVM exception was throwed.I think there are caches in the eclipse may be ,but how to resolve this issue??

code snippet:
throw an Exception at createHelper():
History history = (History) getHistoryType().createHelper();

private static IHelperType getHistoryType() {
return IHelperType.IRegistry.INSTANCE.getHelperType(
DataCollectorPackage.eINSTANCE.getHistory().getName(),
DataCollectorPackage.eNS_URI);
}

Exception:
"The type org.osgi.framework.BundleContext cannot be resolved. It is indirectly referenced from required .class files

com.ibm.team.repository.common.transport.ServiceMethodInvocationError: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError"

additional: J9VMInternals->initialize(Class clazz)->getInitStatus(clazz) always return FAILED. This is the main reason.

Thanks very much.

One answer

permanent link
ma shuai (1622) | answered Feb 03 '10, 12:19 a.m.
when i change all of the UUID attribute to String ,it was fixed.But i don't know the reason.. Does anybody could tell me whether there are conficts or rules when the helper class and some UUID attributes was used together?

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.