It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

How to get the list of EWM project streams from Jazz DocumentManagement using Perl?

Prasad Barude (132) | asked May 22 '23, 3:04 a.m.
edited May 22 '23, 3:07 a.m.

I want to get the list of the project streams available in EWM (from DocumentManagement) using Perl script

Is there any way to get the list? Is there any API or something available?
Please suggest.

Comments
Ralph Schoon commented May 22 '23, 3:15 a.m.
FORUM ADMINISTRATOR / FORUM MODERATOR / JAZZ DEVELOPER

What is a project stream? 

Prasad Barude commented May 22 '23, 3:22 a.m.

Team areas/project areas consists of streams to work on a new release of a system, work on a variant, and work on a patch.

Ralph Schoon commented May 22 '23, 6:01 a.m.

This is actually incorrect. Project areas do not consist of streams. Streams are orthogonal to project areas. Streams are not part of a project area, but accessible from multiple project areas. Streams can have an owner and a visibility set. Please enhance your question and explain what you try to get and why. Also add a tag for the product you ask about.  

Prasad Barude commented May 22 '23, 7:02 a.m. | edited May 22 '23, 7:21 a.m.

In team areas, there are components (folders) which consists of files, which I want to access. I want to navigate through available project area/team areas -> components -> files and access the files.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Ralph Schoon (63.1k33646) | answered May 22 '23, 8:22 a.m.
edited May 22 '23, 8:23 a.m.

This API is potentially accessible and can provide the information asked for: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/ReportsRESTAPI

Caveat: I do not have a working example how to query. All examples are for workitem/workitem.

Prasad Barude selected this answer as the correct answer

Comments
Prasad Barude commented May 22 '23, 8:30 a.m.

I will check the links provided.
Thanks Ralph 

Ralph Schoon commented May 22 '23, 11:05 a.m.

Prasad Barude commented May 23 '23, 1:13 a.m.

Thanks.

But not able to access the elm.example links.

Ralph Schoon commented May 23 '23, 1:36 a.m.

no, quite obviously, you do not have access to a test system that runs on my laptop. Replace  https://elm.example.com:3443/ with your public URI root, or simply consider the examples as pattern, how you would have to create the links.

In addition, you need to be logged in and then GET the URL's. This is not just a browser link.

Your answer

Register or to post your answer.

Dashboards and work items are no longer publicly available, so some links may be invalid. We now provide similar information through other means. Learn more here.