It's all about the answers!

Ask a question

[closed] How run in RQM Execution Tool a Test Plan

Esther Palomino (132) | asked Jan 25 '23, 10:42 a.m.
closed Jan 31 '23, 4:21 a.m. by David Honey (1.8k17)
Hi!, I am trying to execute a TestPlan in RQM from the prompt console. I haven't find any command to do that, by this, I am trying to execute multiple testSuites with the command:

jar "D:\RQMPA\ADM\Utilities\RQM-Extras-ExecutionTool-6.0.4\RQMExecutionTool.jar" -tserId=TSID1,TSID2 -projectName="Project_name" -publicURI= -user= -password=-suiteStepScriptIds=Id1,Id2,id3,Id4... -suiteStepAdapterIds=id1,id2,id3... -buildRecord= -exitOnComplete=true -parallelExecution=true -printResultUrl=true

This returns the following exception :
Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NullPointerExceptionat com.ibm.rqm.executiontool.internal.ExecutionCommandProcessor.toSuiteElementJson(ExecutionCommandProcessor.java:840)
at com.ibm.rqm.executiontool.internal.ExecutionCommandProcessor.processTestSuiteExecution(ExecutionCommandProcessor.java:519)  at ...

¿How Can I execute a testPlan or multiples TestSuites from RQM Execution Tool?

Tranks!

The question has been closed for the following reason: "The question is answered, right answer was accepted" by davidhoney Jan 31 '23, 4:21 a.m.

Accepted answer

permanent link
Don Yang (7.7k21109138) | answered Jan 26 '23, 10:36 p.m.
According to

it only supports TCER/TSER execution, and also only one TCER/TSER seems to be valid.
If you have multiple TSER, you would need to run multiple commands with each TSER in each command.
Esther Palomino selected this answer as the correct answer